“Luxury in the White Mountains”

Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Sedona, AZ, United States
“Luxury in the White Mountains”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

If you've "been there, done that" camping and RV- ing, this hotel offers a blissful improvement in accomadations and amenities. After a day of outdoor activities we returned to our spacious suite, relaxed on the little balcony and watched horses grazing in the mountain meadow below. We appreciated the larger counter in the bar sink area above the ( yes, inconveniently located) small refrigerator and microwave. This is a very well managed, quiet, clean property with an excellent, free breakfast and friendly, helpful staff. We'll stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
West Harrison, Indiana
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had an upper-floor room with a balcony, as requested. The room was huge, beautifully furnished and immaculate.
Since the weather was nice, I left the glass door to the balcony partially open while I was sleeping. I had been concerned about noise from the road (was told that the hotel was sold out and nothing was available in the back, even though I did make the reservation several months ago and am a Hilton Honors member), but it was fine. Had a really good sleep!
This is a lovely hotel and I recommend it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This might be the newest Hampton Inn I've stayed in (and I've been in a lot) with some nice perks and additions. Was actually here twice within the month, once for business and once for pleasure. First, with the staff, who were super inviting and super nice and seemed to go out of their way to welcome me whenever I walked in the door.

The rooms are spacious and clean, some of them with balconies. The hotel its self was very quite, facing a hill on the back side and some horse pastures on the front. The rooms has the standard amenities with tiny fridge and microwave. The larger rooms have some nice leather couches (or maybe fake leather, either way they were comfy enough to take a nap on). The beds and mattresses were super comfortable, maybe a lot of that being due to the newer age of the property. Also being on of the few Hampton Inns that felt like they actually used fabric softener with the towels.

Room Tip: The rooms in the front with the balconies are worth a bit extra, as you have a nice view of the hors...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a 1 night stay, a Friday, and our room was on the 1st floor. All night long someone was stomping above us, toilets flushing seemed to run right down our wall. The morning was met with conversations all up and down the hallway, vacuuming, the upstairs stomping still happening with drawers being opened and loudly closed. I don't know if there was a staff breakroom above us or a family living in that room but it was non stop.

No, we never complained just for the one night.

From the fantastic reviews, I was disappointed. We visit the area frequently and I thought I had found a nice place based on reviews. I would consider staying again but maybe on the top floor to avoid the stomping, the water rushing and hopefully all of the hallway traffic and conversation.

On the bright side, the hotel is very nice and updated.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This new hotel sets off by itself in a fairly quiet location, yet it's close to many of the activities in Pinetop and Showlow. The rooms include a refrigerator and microwave, so it's possible to stay a few days and not have to spend a lot of money on restaurants. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

El Paso, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a great stay for my family. The accomodations were excellent, very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful location and close to several shopping areas and theatres. The hotel was very clean and nicely furnished. Loved it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Yuma, Arizona, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The hotel was in a great location, staff was very pleasant, great room and breakfast, but my last day I noticed a bite on my leg. After some Google research I found this sore was consistent with a bed bug bite. Since this discovery I had other co-workers who stayed there describe the bame bite.
Please get rid of the bed bugs.

Room Tip: Read the online reviews if given an option in Hotels.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Hello and thank you for responding on Trip Advisor. I apologize that you got the impression that you had bed bugs in your room. We take this matter very seriously and upon seeing your review, we called professionals to inspect the room that you stayed in. After a thorough inspection the professional found no bugs nor any evidence of them. We hope that if you stay with us again, you will speak with us directly to resolve any issues that you may encounter so that we have the opportunity to resolve them before your departure. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Show Low
#6 of 8 in Show Low
Super 8 Show Low
Super 8 Show Low
#7 of 8 in Show Low

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop? Share your experiences!