“Hampton Show Low”

Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great place to stay when in Show Low. I would book with this hotel again when we return. The staff were very helpful, especially Bob, who told us about the horses in the field. He told us to make sure to look out our balcony window to see them. It was a highlight for our daughter. When we got lost on our way to the lavender festival I called the hotel and they confirmed our route with kindness and without hesitation. We had a great time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a wonderful experience. We had four adults in a mini suite and there was plenty of room for everyone. The beds were so comfortable. The free internet was the main reason we booked at the Hampton Inn. Breakfast was good. The hot tub was appreciated after a long day.

Thank C. D. P
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is superior in every way in my opinion! The management and staff we met are very eager to please their guest in every way! This is my 2nd stay here and I promise on our next trip to Show Low, we will be staying at this Hampton Inn. You will be made to feel right at home here! Thank you Hampton Inn and staff for letting my wife and I have the pleasure staying at you fine hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel over 25 times (monthly for 3 years) and have found it to be consistently a great experience. The rooms are ALWAYS very clean and orderly and the service is consistently great. The free breakfast is also great. Because of this hotel, when I travel anywhere in the US, I am very partial to Hampton Inn Hotels. Thanks!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice now and had perfect stays both times. The location is close to everything while feeling off in the woods. Very clean and quiet. The hotel has rear facing views of fields and hills with a river and horses. The front facing view are another part of the field with the same river and horses. Last time there was a large herd of elk each evening and morning. This time I watched a large hawk dive the field for his dinner.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Very clean rooms, comfy beds & pillows, great breakfast. Our stay was pleasant and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful, our only minor complaint was that the pool towels were extremely thin and small.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

While I was upset there was no government rate, meaning the difference came out of my pocket, it was worth it. The staff arranged for food from the breakfast bar in the middle of the night for my niece with special-needs. In America today - this is what makes the difference where I will stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Show Low
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside
Holiday Inn Express Showlow

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop? Share your experiences!