“Excellent Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Perfectly located, friendly staff, new hotel with all the amenities and great views off the back of the property. The rooms are always clean and the staff is willing to help with whatever you need. I travel alot for business and when I'm in this area use this hotel exclusively.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was here to visit relatives and needed a convenient location. The Hampton was perfect for that reason. It was easy to find and had everything I needed. The room was spotless, quiet, and had a beautiful view. The dining area made it easy for me to meet and greet my relatives plus give us a comfortable area to sit and talk. The breakfast buffet was terrific, especially the fresh hot oatmeal. But the thing I'm taking back with me is the treatment I received from their outstanding staff. They went out of their way to make me feel welcome and were truly happy to help with anything I needed. For this reason I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for the east facing room. It's quiet and has the best view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was in the town of Show Low for a business meeting and spent one night in the Hampton. I have stayed at many Hampton's and generally have a favorable opinion of them. This one was even nicer than most! The lobby and dining area looked brand new, as did the furnishings in the room. I didn't use the pool or workout facilities, but they also looked really good. The bed was extremely comfortable! The breakfast was tasty with hot food included. The wi-Fi in the rooms was included and operated efficiently. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2013

this is our favorite location for hampton inn, always a pleasant stay, addded bonus to see elk in field next door terrific breakfast buffet, items for everyone, and always so fresh staff has always beeb extra friendly with restaurant suggestions

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed here two nights. Very clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was frendly and helpful. The location is a little east of Show Low just out of town, which is good. The surrounding view was great, from the horses in the pasture, to the trees and creek in the back. An all you can eat hot breakfast is included with the room rates! The food was very good from the omelettes, bacon, sausage and cereal, to the make your own waffles! Hot coffee is also ready 24/7. An indoor pool & spa is also available. We highly recommend this hotel for your stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

People make a difference in everything. The hotel itself is very clean with a warm and up to date decor. But the staff is top notch. Jenny at the front desk was very friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast was very good and provided a variety of selections. This will be my hotel of choice every time I visit here for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Liz F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We work so hard to create a warm and friendly culture here at the Hampton and we are so glad that you felt that during your visit! We look forward to welcoming you back to Show Low soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I stumbled upon the Hampton Inn in Show Low when we were looking for a little getaway from Tucson. We quickly booked a room with a king-sized bed and a balcony/view after reading other positive experiences with the hotel. After arriving, it didn't take long to say that this was one if my favorite Hampton Inn locations to date. The hotel was nestled against the trees with friendly horses out front and a gorgeous view in the creek out back. Everyone working, that we encountered, had a smile and were so kind and helpful. It really was the perfect experience. We wish we could have stayed longer. Our only disappointing moment was the fact that we missed cookie time!

• Stayed: March 2013
Liz F, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We too appreciate the beautiful scenery and animals surrounding our hotel. Such a peaceful setting! During our all staff huddle this morning we shared your feedback and our whole team was so excited to hear that you found them to be kind and helpful. We hope to see you again soon- we'll have the cookies ready! :)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Show Low
#7 of 8 in Show Low
WorldMark Pinetop
WorldMark Pinetop
#6 of 15 in Pinetop-Lakeside

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop? Share your experiences!