I stay here 6-8 times per year for business up in the area. It is the best hotel in town, and don't let that take away from the property. it is kept up nice, the staff is wonderful, the free breakfast is pretty good, and it is nestled in a pretty area.
There are two things I dislike about this property:
1) they totally cheap out on the high speed internet. It is always slow (<1 Mbps). it doesn't matter if the property is busy or empty, the weather, wireless vs wired etc. It is just always slow. And I know fast internet is possible, because the hospital down the road has it - you just need to pay for it. and often times I try to wrap up my business early just to get back down to the valley and stay at a property with decenter internet. Good luck watching a video on cnn.com, or facetime constantly pauses/stutters.
2) 95% of the time they don't participate in any of the HHonors promotions (extra points, etc). This is another reason why I don't stay here more often.
For those of you who don't care about the above two items, you will be very happy here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Show Low-Pinetop
- Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop Hotel Show Low
- Hampton Inn Show Low
- Show Low Hampton Inn