“Best Place in Town” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Oakland, California
“Best Place in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Not only one of the nicest places in the area, but by far one of the nicest hampton inn's I've visited. The hotel and rooms are kept impeccably clean and the staff is always friendly. While in town this last trip I had to send multiple fax’s and print info and Aubony at the front desk was nothing short of awesome. Not only did she help me with my every request, and I had quite a handful, she even pointed out that it seemed I missed a signature on one of the sheets I was sending. I can’t say enough good things about Aubony and this hotel. If you are coming to Pine Top or Show Low, stay here. The price is right and the amenities are excellent.

Room Tip: The back of the hotel backs up to a field where you will see horses grazing. Wonderful to look out...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Micki C
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome review. I believe that we have an amazing staff and they all work so hard to keep our hotel looking great and keep our guests happy. Aubony is amazing and I will be sure to let her know about the great things you had to say about her. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Cave Creek
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have now stayed at this hotel several times and visit it close to every other week. The staff has been so pleasant and very helpful during my stay. They have done everything they can to give me an upgrade when possible, being that I am a diamond member. Whitney, Jenny and Liz have truly been so hospitable. They have helped me with internet issues, which have only happened once, ideas of best restaurants and directions to get there. They are just very pleasant to be around and very dedicated to helping their customers. Employees like this make it easy for me to return here each time I come here to work. The rooms are so clean and the noise level so low. I always feel respected when I come. The free breakfasts are great as well with great choices. I would definitely refer others to coming here when in Show Low. You will always feel welcomed and will receive great service. My only regret is that I am only here for 1 night at a time. Hopefully I will get snowed in sometime.

Room Tip: Always try to get a room on the top floor. The views are so nice.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Hello, We are so glad that you enjoy your time here at our hotel. It is so nice to hear what our guests think about the property and our staff. Our goal is to have each and every one of our guest feel the same as you do. Thank you for all the nice things you have shared about us. We look forward to having you here again soon and who knows the next time you might get snowed in!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I just checked in for an 11 night stay on a business trip to Show Low for the Springerville Power Plant. The accomodations here are top notch, the view is great, and the staff is extremely courteous and professional. I requested to have a room with a specific location and ran into no hassle. I also forgot a needed accessory for my travel and the lady at the front desk immediately got it for me. Excellent hotel compared to the others I have stayed in for business. I look forward to the rest of my stay here.

If you are looking for a hotel that is scenic, comfy, and has a resort type feel for a decent price then look no further....

PS...Go for a third floor room with a view of the stream out back...nice, quiet, and secluded.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for all the kind words. I am so glad that you were able to experience the awesome view from your room. We take pride in being a top notch hotel and we excel in providing excellent customer service from the moment our guests check in.
Payson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I had the chance to stay here the other day as a guest speaker for a conference held here as well. The room was very nice and spacious. I stay so many places nowadays and I look for cleanliness as a big issue. This facility passed with a 5 star for me. I checked in and about 45 minutes after getting to my room, the phone rang. It was the young lady who had checked me in and she was checking to make sure that my accommodations were what I had expected and if I was happy with everything? This type of service comes from superior management. A great leader comes down to a great hotel ran with care and fun.

Highest rating for a gem in the tall pine tree country!

Stayed October 2012
hisshowlow, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Hello and Thank you for such an awesome review and also for taking the time to recognize our hotel. We do strive for excellence and we are so glad that enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope that if you are in the White Mountains again, we will be your choice hotel!
Casa Grande, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Very comfortable hotel located between Show Low and Pine Top. Comfortable rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast. The only thing lacking is a restaurant on site or at least within walking distance. I spent 10 days there and it would have been nice to not have to go out and search for somewhere to have dinner every night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Linda121
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for such a great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to say such nice things about our hotel and the staff. I am so pleased that you were comfortable here since you we were your home away from home. We hope to see you again soon!
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

What a nice experience on my visit to this Hampton Inn. The hotel from the outside looked well kept, and inside was just as nice. Upon walking in I was greeted by Whitney at the front desk. What a breath of fresh air she was. Pleasant and she made sure as a Hilton Diamond member that I was upgraded to a better room. She suggested a place for dinner that evening for me and some business associates and that was great too! Upon going to my room it was nice. A balcony off the backside of the room aloud me to sit outside and read. Whitney left a nice welcome note with a bottle water in my room and the room was one of the large suites. Very well done. I will stay in this hotel over the next 6 months on business and recommend it to anyone that wants a nice hotel at a good price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside of the hotel. Quiet with a nice view of the forest. Very call and s...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is much appreciated! You are so right about Whitney. She is such an asset to the hotel and I am lucky to have her as my Assistant General Manager. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy the balcony and beautiful weather. We look forward to your next visit.
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Our night there was absolutely wonderful. We were in town for a wedding but it also happened to be our anniversary. Whitney, Liz and Cali were absolutely fantastic. I thought we were staying at a different hotel and was wishing we could stay at the Hampton. We like the Hampton chain and we tried to get in with our Friends and Family rate, but they said it was blacked out. Then Whitney and Liz worked with my husband to arranged for it to work. My husband didn't tell me this until we were pulling into the parking lot. I was so relieved and happy to be staying there. Plus they gave us a room with a very nice view of the horses in the meadow next door. We went out for the evening and when we got back to the room, Cali had sent an anniversary basket of wine and goodies with a really sweet card. SO NICE! And I think that bed was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.

Room Tip: There is a beautiful open meadow with horses grazing that is just such a nice, tranquil view to have...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you so much for your awesome review! I am so glad that we were able to make your stay so special. Cali and Whitney are fantastic. I am so lucky to have such an amazing staff that cares about our guests and takes the initiative to make sure that our guests have a great stay! We look forward to seeing you here again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Show Low
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 15 in Pinetop-Lakeside
4.0 of 5 stars 118 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop? Share your experiences!