Tripadvisor
Seligman
Post
Inbox
Search

“Good food in a kitschy setting”

Road Kill Cafe & O.K. Saloon
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Seligman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Roadkill Café, an adventure in dining! Famous for our Char-broiled Burgers, Buffalo Burgers, and Steaks. The Roadkill Café OK Saloon is definitely well Worth the stop, along Route 66. Eating is more Fun when you know it was hit on the run! Our menu has a great selection to choose from, and we are sure to have something for everyone!!! There's Great opportunity to take pictures and shop around for souvenirs in the Famous OK Saloon Gift shop. It is filled with all kinds of antiques from the area's "old west" past as well as many animals that are indigenous to the area. Located just outside is the old Arizona Territorial Jail whose walls once corralled such notorious outlaws as Seligman Slim, Four Fingered Frank and the legendary Carl "Curly" Bane. Standing next to the Jail is a replica of some old west store fronts that have been the background for many commercials and documentaries filmed in the area. Stop in and have a great time with us!! You kill it we grill it!!!
Reviewed July 20, 2019

This is where all the locals will tell you to go. The first time I had a burger with bacon and hashbrowns on it, and it was amazing. The second time I had mediocre chili and stellar onion rings. There is a little gift shop inside with all sorts of fun things.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (958)

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in for food and drinks while passing through Seligman on a road trip.
We ordered the jalapeño poppers as the description made them out to be homemade.
When they arrived they were still frozen on the inside. The waitress took them back only to have put them back in the deep fryer so when they returned we were of course missing one- the one I had bit into that was frozen. The waitress brought the missing one about 10 mins later.
She was very nice when we complained to her but could only offer us 10% off. Turns out when we got the bill that she meant 10% off the poppers only so it was a whole 90 cents off!
She told us much of the food on their menu was frozen so we didn’t order any food. Paid our bill and left.
I would not recommend this place as it’s very expensive for heated up frozen food and you are paying double for it being touristy and on Route 66.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

Came from Wickenburg the other day just to eat here and we weren't disappointed. I had a Reuben sandwich that was probably the best one I've ever had. They make their own sauerkraut and it's wonderful. Not to mention that the sandwich is crammed full of pastrami. My husband had the pastrami burger and he raved about it too. Not a cheap place to eat but worth it. The staff was helpful and friendly. It was my birthday so we got free apple chimis that were very good. The manager came to our table to make sure everything was OK. Just a fun place. We'll make the trip back here again

2  Thank saddleup3030
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Dined whilst visiting the U.S & staying at a local hotel. I had the little raccoon aka half rack of ribs with veges of the day & ranch beans. My meal was average, ribs not to my liking as they were hard & chewy. Hubby had a burger & loved it. He also bought a t'shirt as loved the restaurant slogan. Bread served at the start was tasty. Service friendly.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

Driving by we decided to stop and was best thing we did. Portions were big and food was great. The waitress/bartender Maricela was wonderful and very pleasant. Nice experience

Date of visit: June 2019