“Nice and cozy resto”

Cuisines: American, Austrian, German, Swiss
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Located in Seligman area. Very good ambiance, love the interior. Generous servings, steak is good. Little bit pricey

Reviewed June 14, 2013

For a German, Lilo has cracked it. Just kidding. A great restaurant deserving all the good reviews placed on it. For a Thursday lunchtime it was amazing, we were lucky to get a table. The servers were going flat out and showed remarkable patience when waiting for a hesitant Brit.We had the burger and chicken sandwich and both were very good.

A true Western restaurant that should be preserved for all time.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My first trip to Havasupai I stopped at the joint across the street (Road Kill Cafe) as I sat waiting forever to give my order and get my food (the place was nearly empty). I noticed all of the people at Lilo's. Decided next time to go to Lilo's. This will be my 4th trip to Havasupai in 5 years. I go to Lilo's EVERY time now. I'll have 15 people in our group this time and Lilo's is where we'll be for lunch on our way back to Phoenix.The place is family owned, the food is awesome, Even met Lilo and watched her work. Take your time and enjoy Lilo's, You won't regret it.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

On our trips out west, we never miss the opportunity to stop at Lilo's for the best breakfast in the west!!!! Seligman is always a great stop on our way to Vegas. The food is always hot, and delicious. One problem, can never finish the whole thing. lol The atmosphere is also great.
This is definately one of our favorite places!!!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We heard great things about Lilo's by word of mouth. Unfortunately, it was the WORST dining experience my wife and I have had. The food was good but the servers, were, impatient, blunt, and at times indifferent. We both felt like we were an inconvenience and it seemed as if we had done something to offend one of the servers. It got to the point that the food wasn't even desirable because the "vibes" we were catching were so bad! In fact this was the beginning of our 5th anniversary and Lilo's became the black mark to our otherwise wonderful anniversary celebration. Lillo's doesn't give you a break from the rudeness of our society it just reminds you of how inconsiderate people can be.

5  Thank tyjfreak7