“Surprise show storm”
Review of Sedona

Sponsored by:
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Sponsored by:
Clearfield, UT
16 helpful votes
“Surprise show storm”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

One of the most picturesque places in the world became more beautiful under a blanket of snow.

Cottonwood, Arizona
“Beautiful piece of heaven”
Reviewed March 25, 2011

The most beautiful place of America. I usually enjoy a lot of outdoor activities in Sedona. I live near to Sedona but I never get tired of some much beauty.

Alexandria, VA
“Sedona - Red Rockin”
Reviewed February 16, 2011

Sedona is a marvel of a place with its famous towering and majestic red rocks as a backdrop. The touristy area of Sedona is also mostly found in one end of the greater Sedona town, allowing you to bypass the schlock and take in more of a local and personal approach (to being a tourist ; )

For the rocks, you can hike or take a jeep ride. For shopping there are many quaint and cute shops.

In winter, the sun is quite warming and without it the nights are so cold.

Overall, the setting makes the place. Enjoy!

central city nebraska
1 helpful vote
“Sedona never disappoints”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Just returned from another week in Sedona where we hiked with friends, ate at several nice restaurants and laughed until we almost cried at times. It was as close to the perfect week as I could possibly imagine. We have been to Sedona off and on for the past 15 years and it truly never disappoints us. I guess that is why we also purchased a retirement home there and can't wait to eventually live there full-time.

“Beautiful Red Rock Country”
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Sedona in January has the most beautiful sunsets you have ever seen. The weather was unseasonably warm so there was no snow which you can get in January. We went to a different restaurant every night and they were all good or excellent. The people are the friendliest and very helpful. I would recommend the town to anyone looking for a relaxing week, or a chance to explore on jeep tours. Even those looking for spa time will find it there.

Been to Sedona? Share your experiences!