“"Just Enough"”

Sedona Adventure Tours
Ranked #30 of 90 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing unforgettable adventures by raft, inflatable kayaks, hikes, wine & microbrew tastings, horseback rides, scenic tours, tubing & ducky madness. Water to Wine Tours the ultimate wine adventure, Verde River Trips are safe & fun for all, Paddle to Pints a fun Verde River experience, Saddle to Paddle combine a horseback adventure with a river trip, Wine Tasting Tours of the Verde Valley, Tubing and Ducky madness, stay cool on the River, Hiking and Scenic Tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I chose this trip just so I could say I had white water kayaked! My husband and I had fun but white water might be a slight exaggeration! For him it was very easy, for me it was just enough to make me think about the challenge while truly enjoying it. And for you that aren't sure, the water is not deep and turning over would be difficult plus your guide is very on top of everyone's skill level very quickly and gave those a little uncomfortable extra help.
And yes the squirt toys are a nice addition!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our Guide (David) did a great job of preparing us for kayaking the Verde River. He also provided a lot of commentary about various points along the way that helped to make the trip more interesting. My family (including 2 young kids) enjoyed being able to travel along the river that way. We all had a lot of fun and would recommend it to others who would like to float down a river.

2  Thank SpringTimK
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

A group of 6 of us went on the Classic Water to Wine Adventure. We met the guide at the Alcantera Vineyard and we were transported upstream to the drop zone. The guide was friendly and helpful. The kayaks were good quality and the trip required some work but not too exhausting. The ladies were tired but had fun. The trip came to a close at the Vineyard where we sat outside and enjoyed our tasting. Overall, the experience was good and we would recommend it.

1  Thank Mitch M
Reviewed June 13, 2013

It was a great adventure. Greg our tour guide was great. He was very informative and helpful. We had a few that were having some issues and he was extremely patient. I would definitely come back for more and I will request Greg.. The only suggestion I have is use lots of sunblock!

1  Thank Pam D
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We literally just got back from this trip and... What an awesome trip! Our guide, Pat, was informative and funny. He really enhanced the trip. I only wished the kayaking lasted a bit longer, but it was very fun and easy. The water cannons they provided us added to the fun... and helped cool us down.

The kayaking ends at Alcantara Winery where our trip included some wine tasting. Their wines are exquisite and the owners are very welcoming and informative. They know their wines!

Overall, this is a "must do" in Sedona.

2  Thank PsykoPup