“Water to wine kayak trip”

Sedona Adventure Tours
Ranked #27 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing unforgettable adventures by raft, inflatable kayaks, hikes, wine & microbrew tastings, horseback rides, scenic tours, tubing & ducky madness. Water to Wine Tours the ultimate wine adventure, Verde River Trips are safe & fun for all, Paddle to Pints a fun Verde River experience, Saddle to Paddle combine a horseback adventure with a river trip, Wine Tasting Tours of the Verde Valley, Tubing and Ducky madness, stay cool on the River, Hiking and Scenic Tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a group that included athletes and couch potatoes. Everyone had a great time, regardless of experience level. Geoff was a wonderful guide, watched over each paddler and was very friendly. He helped make the experience great! The Alcantara winery was better than expected- we actually ordered some of the wine at a local restaurant for dinner that night, and we had been a bit wary of AZ wines beforehand. This was the highlight of our week in Sedona!

1  Thank Diane B

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was the most fun I have had in many years. I won the award for first idiot to lean too far and fall out of my kayak...the most important detail our cute guide, Geoff, taught us. He was by my side in a flash to assist me...no worries, just a bit nippy. Geoff was very tolerant, humorous, informative, and patient with the 4 of us who were all over 60. He's my hero! I recommend this adventure to any and all...just listen to your guide.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Both my companion and I had never been kayaking before. We had a great time on the Verde River. Our guide, Goff, was friendly and knowledgeable about kayaking, river wildlife and the river itself. While rapids were small and very safe they were great fun.

1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My friends and I came to Sedona to celebrate my 50th birthday. We visited the Grand Canyon, hiked many of the trails around Red Rock and ate our way around the area. The Grand water to wine tour was the absolute perfect compliment to round off our adventures. Our morning began at Javelina winery where we met our charismatic, outgoing guide Geoff. We had a short ride through the countryside to our launching point. Geoff discussed much of the regions history along the way. Our kayaking adventure was awesome..just the right amount of rapids to make the ride exhilerating while the calm waters gave us time to take in the gorgeous scenery. We took a quick stretch break at about midway through the 5 1/2 mile trip. My friends and I took advantage of this time to chill off in the very cool mountain fed river. Geoff is an absolutely incredible guide. He was very friendly, helpful and always had a smile on his face. He gave us guidance and often helped fellow kayakers dislodge their kayaks from the rocks or away from trees. He made the point of getting to know everyone. He also gave us a lot of information on the river, the wildlife and the history of the area. After our river trip we headed back to Javelina winery to indulge in a flight of Sedona's wines. This was the PERFECT addition to our Sedona adventures and Geoff was an AWESOME guide. We highly recommend this trip for everyone.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Geoff was a great guide. He was very knowledgable and friendly. He made our one we will never forget.

1  Thank hbridges74