Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Medium Experience in Sedona, AZ

I have done several sessions with Ivory that have been in-person or on the phone. Ivory is such a... read more

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Scenic Sedona Tour
178 Reviews
from $69.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Ivory was amazing. I felt very comfortable with her right away and she connected with my daughter without me having to say anything. I found the session to be very healing and I will be back. If you are looking for someone with real gifts she is it.

1  Thank Emmy818
IvoryAngelic, Owner at Ivory Angelic, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Thank you for your kind review. I remember you well and consider it an honor to have read for you. What a wonderful communicator your daughter is! I will be delighted to see you, and read for you, again. I am in a new location now: Sedona Soul Sisters, 2155 West State Route 89A, Suite 114 in west Sedona. Have a beautiful day Emmy!

Reviewed April 4, 2016

My visit was very comforting. I was able to connect with my late husband and put aside some of my deepest concerns

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
IvoryAngelic, Owner at Ivory Angelic, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

I am so happy to hear that you left your reading with such comfort. That is one of the reasons I decided to devote my life to this work. Providing closure, comfort, and peace through making myself a conduit for your deceased husband to pass on messages to you, lifts my heart and soul.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

Ivory Angelic has a very gentle, yet insightful style. Once I relaxed into the conversation and trusted her, it became a very beneficial and fun! I am still recalling things she told me and am energized by them. Thank you Ivory!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
IvoryAngelic, Owner at Ivory Angelic, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2016

Hello Cyndy,

How lovely to hear from you. I appreciate your kind feedback. How wonderful to hear that your experience with me is carrying beyond the session, as intended. Have a beautiful day!

Ivory

Reviewed February 28, 2016

I've never had a reading before & was a bit skeptical. She's kind warm & welcoming. I liked that I was able to record session. I look forward to seeing her again.

Date of experience: October 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
IvoryAngelic, Owner at Ivory Angelic, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2016

I believe I told you how much I enjoy giving people their first reading. Thank you for sharing your experience here. It means so much more coming from a client, than coming from me. I trust you will visit me again, or perhaps set up a phone reading. Those are great too! Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed February 27, 2016

I spontaneously decided to have a reading with Ivory and was so glad I did! I was really stressed out about a situation that I dealing with. Ivory showed me a new perspective on the way things were headed. It gave me such hope that I immediately felt less stressed and could cope much better. She also gave me advice on a health issue that proved to be correct.
I would not hesitate to have future readings with her. I knew upon meeting her that she genuinely wanted to be of help. She has such a sweet spirit (and a beautiful voice). I felt my whole mood lift as I headed home.

Date of experience: January 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I am delighted to hear how effectively your stress level was reduced. You are correct about my sincere desire to help people. That has been a major factor in my life. Thank you for choosing me and for taking the time to leave this review. I am blessed.