“Best trip to Sedona... thanks to Anita!”

Sedona UFO & Vortex Tours
Ranked #38 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sedona UFO and Vortex Tours was voted best Vortex tour by day and UFO tour by night in Sedona, Arizona.
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

5 stars is not enough to express how much we enjoyed Anita Owens! She came to our house to do a family psychic development class...taught us how to use automatic writing and helped us connect with our spirit guides and understand how to best use our intuition all from our comfortable living room. We did a vortex tour where I saw the most gorgeous view of Sedona EVER! During this tour we did a guided meditation on a vortex (that was on my bucket list) and finished the night with totally seeing UFOs. This whole experience was unbelievable-and unforgettable. Anita answered all of our questions and then some! She is like having a really cool sister who lives in Sedona! I'll be back FOR SURE! Also did the iridology (medical reading of my iris) and she knew me better than my doctor does! If u do nothing else in Sedona except spend part of your day with Anita....you will have a fantastic time!!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"explained everything"
"bucket list"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"owens"
"objects"
"activity"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Wonders Of Worlds...it is amazing how many UFO's there are in the sky and on the ground. She is so knowledgeable and informative. Thanks for the amazing night!!

Reviewed May 27, 2017

My wife and I took the Anita Owens UFO Tour when we took our vacation in Sedona, Arizona. I had my doubts before this experience, but after seeing multiple UFO Orbs Lights traveling across the night sky and in the mountains, I am a believer. With her 3rd Generation Night Vision Goggles, they are easy to see, some people could actually see them with out the goggles. I would highly recommend this experience for everyone.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

First time using Night Vision Goggles, and it was great.
I loved how she telepathically got the ships to show their light to us, and change colors and turn on and off, and then play in the sky. There were a lot of lights out there and they were really excited that we were there too. And I actually had seen some in the sky before, because I live in Sedona, and thought that they were satalites, but she explained how a satalite would not need lights, and they would not change ( AH DAH). Thank you Anita, it was awesome.

1  Thank Barbara M
See more reviews
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Sedona Paranormal Tours is the way to go if you want to see UFO'S. Anita knows what she is talking about and follows up with an experience of a life time. We enjoyed Anita's tour so much we went back 2 other times. Her enthusiastic personality makes the event even more exciting and enjoyable. Plus her knowledge of the subject is extensive. An event of a life time. You like us will be talking about this tour for ever.