“Wow”

Sedona UFO & Vortex Tours
Ranked #38 of 90 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sedona UFO and Vortex Tours was voted best Vortex tour by day and UFO tour by night in Sedona, Arizona.
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Wonders Of Worlds...it is amazing how many UFO's there are in the sky and on the ground. She is so knowledgeable and informative. Thanks for the amazing night!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"explained everything"
"bucket list"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"unique experience"
"satellites"
in 10 reviews
"objects"

Reviewed May 27, 2017

My wife and I took the Anita Owens UFO Tour when we took our vacation in Sedona, Arizona. I had my doubts before this experience, but after seeing multiple UFO Orbs Lights traveling across the night sky and in the mountains, I am a believer. With her 3rd Generation Night Vision Goggles, they are easy to see, some people could actually see them with out the goggles. I would highly recommend this experience for everyone.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

First time using Night Vision Goggles, and it was great.
I loved how she telepathically got the ships to show their light to us, and change colors and turn on and off, and then play in the sky. There were a lot of lights out there and they were really excited that we were there too. And I actually had seen some in the sky before, because I live in Sedona, and thought that they were satalites, but she explained how a satalite would not need lights, and they would not change ( AH DAH). Thank you Anita, it was awesome.

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Sedona Paranormal Tours is the way to go if you want to see UFO'S. Anita knows what she is talking about and follows up with an experience of a life time. We enjoyed Anita's tour so much we went back 2 other times. Her enthusiastic personality makes the event even more exciting and enjoyable. Plus her knowledge of the subject is extensive. An event of a life time. You like us will be talking about this tour for ever.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Anita Owens is enthusiastic, authentic, and inspiring! We've never done anything like this in our lives and ended up going out for viewing with Anita three times during our week-long stay in Sedona - it was that good! Each night was amazing and the proof is right before your eyes. UFOs are present in and all around Sedona and you won't fail to see them if you experience this for yourselves. In addition to the spectacular viewing of UFOs, Anita provides a comprehensive slideshow of incredible photos and explanations of the metaphysical you won't find anywhere else. She's a remarkable and talented person and we're truly grateful we have gotten to know her. Anita also provided readings to my husband and I that were full of useful and inspiring information that we have acted upon since our return home. She was spot-on and professional in her concern and enthusiasm during our time together. Spend some time with Anita - it will be one of the best investments you've ever made in yourself!