“Disclosure - In Person!”

Sedona UFO & Vortex Tours
Ranked #39 of 91 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sedona UFO and Vortex Tours was voted best Vortex tour by day and UFO tour by night in Sedona, Arizona.
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Anita Owens is enthusiastic, authentic, and inspiring! We've never done anything like this in our lives and ended up going out for viewing with Anita three times during our week-long stay in Sedona - it was that good! Each night was amazing and the proof is right before your eyes. UFOs are present in and all around Sedona and you won't fail to see them if you experience this for yourselves. In addition to the spectacular viewing of UFOs, Anita provides a comprehensive slideshow of incredible photos and explanations of the metaphysical you won't find anywhere else. She's a remarkable and talented person and we're truly grateful we have gotten to know her. Anita also provided readings to my husband and I that were full of useful and inspiring information that we have acted upon since our return home. She was spot-on and professional in her concern and enthusiasm during our time together. Spend some time with Anita - it will be one of the best investments you've ever made in yourself!

All reviews
"night vision goggles"
in 14 reviews
"guided meditation"
"naked eye"
"bucket list"
"the real deal"
in 2 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"owens"
in 20 reviews
"sightings"
"skepticism"

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Anita Owens was very informative, down to earth, and friendly. This tour was not only the highlight of our vacation but one of the most fascinating things I've ever done in my life. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Sedona area!
Don't miss the chance to tour with a top expert!

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Put your skepticism, doubts, ego, and all those other external blockages to the wayside. If you are even reading this you are most like open to the idea of these types of experiences which is a good start. Anita took us to the stupa which was something I didn't even know was in Sedona and I have been there a few times. She was well educated on the subject and shared with us her knowledge and lead us through a guided meditation which was powerful and impactful to both of us. You really get out of life what you choose to. It's your decision to make you life and reality what you want. Anita was very nice and interesting person and I am glad she was our guide for this meditation. I would recommend her to anyone who is open to meditation and spirituality. It was truly an experience that I value and I look forward to coming back for one of her UFO tours, put your skepticism aside it will be an experience!

1  Thank James C
Reviewed April 20, 2017

Seek and you shall find, Anita Owens is Awesome!!!! her knowledge, experience,
and authentic truth & enthusiasm, is inspiring... Thank You Anita... If you are in Sedona and want a Authentic UFO experience check her out, you will not be disappointed. Don't forget to bring your charge phone or camera for pictures.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Well- I suppose you can be a believer or not. I am already a dreamer so my experience was easier for me to achieve what I wanted from it from the beginning. But.....What I actually experienced was one of my most profound guided meditations to date and I was able to meet a being who is one of my personal guides and I have so much to learn from her and I don't think I would have met this guide this soon in my personal discovery journey had I not been with Anita and having going through this particular guided meditation.