Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family of Eight

Our family of eight traveled to the Grand Canyon for 10 days. Before departure I contacted Monsoon... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2018
Bridgitte H
Special Memory from my Sedona visit....that continues!

While visiting Sedona a few years ago, I stumbled upon Monsoon Nectars at a yoga class. I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed August 3, 2018

from $109.30
from $218.60
from $126.96
More Info
All reviews tangerine dream skin care lip balm cleanser chakra moisturiser hydration nourished heal yoga
Reviewed April 15, 2015 via mobile

I have used monsoon nectar products solidly for at least 10 years now. I swear by it. Nube makes me smile just thinking about cleansing my face. Massaging in that rich moisture while breathing in deeply the intoxicating aromatherapy, I can feel my soul healing from the light cuddle of essencial oils. Healing not only my skin but lowering my stress levels, rekindling my immune system, boosting my energy, intestinal distress relief and brain function! Can you ask for more of a magical product? Plus my skin has never looked better. Not only a line of all natural skin care, but a daily dose of healing light. I trust and love Monsoon Nectar

Date of experience: March 2015
MarnaWoo, Owner at Monsoon Nectar, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2015

Awesome! You've got the full, sensational experience. Aroma affects the limbic system, or mood center in your brain, enhancing cognitive thinking and a greater sense of well-being. Applying the Nectar all over your body is like a shield of immune boosting, moisturizing protection. A hydrated cell is a defensive cell! Nube, specifically, increases mental clarity, is energizing and cooling, astringent, good for sore muscles, bronchial and sinus congestion. Nube can also be used as a clarifying scalp treatment.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

I have experienced positive results with Monsoon Nectar products...reduced bumps/scars on my face and lessened duration and faster healing of a "cold sore"!
Jeanne Chapman

Date of experience: February 2015

Great news! I hear this relief for cold sore often and that's when I know my formulas are really put to the test. Monsoon Nectar stimulates the natural healing system of the skin and that's reflected in the smoother texture of your skin.