Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas
Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Wonderful”
Reviewed July 28, 2006

How wonderful. My sister and I stayed here for my 40th bday adventure and were in awe over the room and the view. We were on the fourth floor, the top floor (fifth) is for King bed rooms. The view that we had was of snoopy and lucy rock. I could sit on my bed and look right out to the rocks. What a beautiful view. One thing to watch out for is the sliding door to the porch, it is self locking. I went to get ice at one time and it was a good thing that I took my key because when I came back to the room my sister was on the porch locked out. I got pictures of that. The beds and pillows were wonderful and you couldnt hear neighbors at all during the night. We slept with the sliding door wide open all night and that was wonderful. The full continental breakfast was great and gave us a good start to the day. You cant go wrong staying here at the hotel. We didnt stay in the villas but could see them down towards the creekside more so I cant say what those are like. But the hotel was wonderful in every way. The desk staff was nice and remembered me from five months earlier when I checked out the property before making the reservation. I was impressed.

• Liked — views, views, views
  • Disliked — automatic locking door to porch
  • Tips/Secrets — dont close the sliding door when on the balcony....you'll get locked out
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank travelfrmaz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (463)
houston
Reviewed July 1, 2006

My husband, myself and 3 kids stayed here 2 nights in june 06. Enjoyed our stay. Our room was on first floor (room 101). I was told by the staff that the rooms with 2 queens were the only ones large enough to allow 5 people. They were also recently remodled and look very nice for a best western. Our room had a great view of the red rocks and our balcony looked over the pool which was very convenient for the kids. The hotel is in a great spot and the kids and I could walk to shopping/dining very easily. This is definitily the nicest best western i have ever stayed at...flowers everywhere and very friendly staff. We did the pink jeep broken arrow tour and it was great (broken arrow)..though expensive ($300 for five of us). Great value for a family..ask for AAA rate.

• Stayed June 2006
4 Thank doogie2
Travelers also viewed these Sedona hotels
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
Adobe Grand Villas
Adobe Grand Villas
#1 of 48 in Sedona
Kimpton Amara Resort & Spa

Been to Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas

Property: Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas
Address: 400 N State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336-4214
Location: United States > Arizona > Sedona
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool
#3 Family Hotel in Sedona
#4 Romantic Hotel in Sedona
#8 Business Hotel in Sedona
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel And Creekside Villas