Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas
Sedona Motel(Sedona)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,186 results
All reviewsshops and restaurantsuptown sedonanorth signatureindoor outdoor poolred rocksthe main hotelwithin walking distancerock viewbreakfast staffping pongseparate buildingbreakfast roomfree breakfastbest westernssteam roomsnoopy rockmake your own waffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2009

We stayed her for one night on a 10 day tour of Arizona. We stayed in five Best Westerns while on this trip and by far this was the best one. The hotel room was large, clean and nicely decorated. The view was fantastic. The breakfast was very good and it was wonderful to sit outside while eating and enjoying the view. The location was great. It was at the end of the Upper Sedona strip with plenty of shops and restaraunts. You can catch the trolley down to the lower section of Sedona. If I am every in Sedona again, I will stay here.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2009

We had a king room in the hotel with a GORGEOUS view of the red rocks from our balcony, where we sat each evening and watched the cliffs change colors as the sun went down; one evening we even saw an eagle! The bed was exceptionally comfortable, and the breakfast was great. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2009

My wife and I travel on vacation every year. This was a class act as far as hotels go. The views were fantastic, the free breakfast was delicious, the location was convieniant, and the bed was comfortable. The hotel had the best landscaping that I have ever seen.

If ever in Sedona again, this is where we would stay!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2009

Our family of 8 spent one night in Sedona during a 3 generation family vacation. The location of this attractive hotel was perfect and within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. The rooms were large; the beds were very comfortable; and the view from our balcony was fantastic (be sure to ask for a balcony room facing the hillside). I sat on the balcony with a glass of wine as I watched bald eagles flying by with the sandstone formations in the background. The desk arranged a Pink Jeep Tour for us (it is a MUST do). My grandchildren and I enjoyed the club indoor/outdoor heated pool and hot tub. I would definitely stay again and for more days.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank BFWPa
Reviewed May 10, 2009

Stayed at the Best Western for 4 night in early May. Had a king with balcony and fire place in the building next door to the main building. Rooms okay, but bathroom rather small. Views are great and location is good for all activities in town. I found the price $250 per night a bit on the high side. Free breakfast buffet certainly a highlight of this place! Very good in a very nice setting. Run by a couple - very good service!!
"Good service" is not what the ladies at the front desk have on their mind. Very disinterested and short...clearly they don't want to be bothered. Next time I'll come to Sedona I will check out a different place. Friendliness and being professional about your job doesn't cost anything...if your staff are lacking these basic things, it mostly doesn't bode well for the future of a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple