“Best Western in Sedona”

Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas
Ranked #4 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
“Best Western in Sedona”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

very nice motel, located close to everything. excellent view from our balcony. I will stay there again. At check-in the hotel staff was very helpful and the room was clean and well stocked with amenities. Breakfast was free and very good. A good selection of hot and cold items that varied some each day. Uptown Sedona was just up the street. All sorts of shops and restaurants just steps away.

1 Thank julianjoey
BWARHmanagement, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Dear julianjoey,

Isn't wonderful to stay at a beautiful hotel while still being close to everything. It looks like that's just what you did. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lonnie Lillie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (467)
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas in Sedona, AZ is conveniently located on the northern end of the downtown area which facilitates easy walking to the downtown shops and restaurants. The facility is clean and the room I occupied on the building rear was quiet and comfortable. Automotive ingress-egress can be difficult, especially when the Pink Jeep Tours are picking up or discharging hotel patrons.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Loved sedona and this hotel made our trip, would stay here again! Great location, breakfast and property/room very clean. Private balcony was really nice, walking distance to shops and restaurants was a plus.

Palos Verdes Estates, California
Reviewed June 18, 2014

You won't regret staying here. The location is great, the views are beautiful and the people are lovely. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Average size, but that was fine by us. They have an onsite pool, but also offer access to another indoor/outdoor pool, spa, and game room next door at what appear to be condos. Great for kids. Everyone I had contact with at the property was very friendly. The breakfast was more than ample for myself, my husband and our kids. No complaints.

Room Tip: Our main floor room was fine. No noise and still nice views.
Dear Victoria K,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased that the staff was friendly and welcoming, and that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. We are fortunate to have a wonderful team! We appreciate your recommendation to future Sedona travelers.

We hope to welcome you back again soon

Lonnie Lillie
Pieterlen
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We can highly recommend this hotel!! It's perfectly located in the middle of the Upper Town of Sedona, surrounded by lots of shops and restaurants. From the rooms you get a spectacular view of the red rocks. The rooms and the bathrooms are very spacious and nicely furnished. The pool is open until late at night. The breakfast buffet was the very best we ever had in the whole States!!! The entire staff is extremely friendly. There are ample of parking spaces available. We loved it so much, so that we extended our stay by 2 additional days.

Room Tip: It's worth to pay a little more and get a room facing the red rocks.
1 Thank Mizzi22
pleasanton, ca
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I am over my picky days of 'oh no, housekeeping forgot to put the toilet paper roll on', so if you are picky pass up my review. I have stayed at 3 different resorts in Sedona over the past few years and this one really works for me. It is the perfect family resort in a perfect location at the end of uptown. We arrived to a superbly spacious condo that would easily fit more than 5 of us-1 couple, my sister, son and I. Upon our arrival, we headed out the back door for a walk on the river, where my son and I swam in a local swimming hole. Splendidly refreshing. After making our way back up to the room we showered and walked up the hill to get an Ice Cream in town at the Black Cow. (Hill walk is not the easiest for the elderly, but this is likely a condition anywhere in Sedona where one that has trouble walking would need to drive to get where they are going.) Back to the hotel for some chilling and chitchat on big deck and then off to dinner away from downtown. My son was ecstatic to come back and take a jacuzzi bath. And when we woke in the morning, I had to drag him out the door for a hike because he wanted to play at the hotel, play on the yard outside our room, on the playground, or by the river. We drove less than 5 miles through town to an exquisite hike just above town- not too anything. A perfectly beautiful serene 3 mile hike. I cannot wait to do the 5-7 mile more challenging next time. Again I have been to Sedona several times over the years. It was awesome to find such a versatile hike right by the hotel and down town. Back to the hotel for a great free continental breakfast. Don't go crazy expecting a Marriott buffet here. It is what it is and it is just right and just good enough. Also, the kitchen staff are really focused on getting it just right. Then a quick swim before leaving. A pool is a pool as far as a kid and mom are concerned. And any which way you turn you are staring at beautiful red rocks while you swim. My only regret was that we didn't spend 2-3 nights and just relax and take advantage of the reading chairs scattered throughout the property. I would have loved another swim in the river, another hike up the hill, another ice cream cone, and hours to sit at the property and play with my son. There was so much play and chill space around. I think that was the most appealing thing of all. Staying in the villas is a must. Sorry, they cost. I have never stayed at the Hyatt on the other side of Uptown so I cannot compare, but I won't need to because I have found my kid spot. My adult spot is the Amara next store. My only regret was that we didn't stay 2 or 3 days and capitalize on the location. To be able to be at a resort and not want to leave because the setting is so accessible from the resort is a tremendous feat...in my humble opinion.

1 Thank christechriste42
Dear christechriste42,

We are so honored that you took the time to share in great detail your stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in one of our Creekside Villas! It is definitely a great room option for traveling with family members-giving the kids lots of room to roam!

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property and for choosing to stay with us.

Lonnie Liliie
Jacksonville Beach, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The hotel was clean and in the heart of Sedona. Easy, albeit hot, walks to plenty of options in dining. The views were beautiful and plenty of parking. Any activity you wished to partake in was either a short walk or easy drive away.