Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I spent a lot of time reading about the countless hotels in Sedona and I am glad we chose this one. It is in the best part of town plus it has awesome views of the rocks and so much land that you still have seclusion. The deck down by the river is just awesome if you enjoy hanging out outside.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jdog1998
BWARHmanagement, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Jdog1998,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad you had the opportunity to go sit down by the Creek, it is so peaceful and wonderful!

Hopefully you are able to visit us again soon. \

Lonnie Lillie

Write a ReviewReviews (2,123)

Reviewed March 19, 2014

If you want a convenient location to walk into downtown Sedona to shop, eat and drink, this is the place to stay. It is very clean with beautiful gardens, nice pool area and sufficient off-street parking. Pleasant staff and great hot breakfast with variety. Whenever I next return to Sedona, this is where I plan to stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Susan D
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very friendly and accommodating staff -- always a smile, a good morning greeting. Remarkable spa/fitness/recreation facilities. Made my extend stay easy and comfortable. Beautifully situated facing creek and jagged rimrock. This is a very well run business.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWARHmanagement, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Budget E,

Thank you for your kind review. We agree that our hotel and staff are extra special. :-) ! As a family owned business, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, and I am thrilled to hear that our team exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to to providing another extra special experience for you soon. Come back and see us!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

When you book a hotel there are always things you don't know - situation - unpleasant things around-safe to go out at night , etc etc. We had no idea when we booked this hotel how great it would be , on every count.
Check in was quick and the staff pleasant- we were on the top floor (5) and there is a lift to take you and the luggage there. The room was spacious , well equipped and very clean. As for the views-- they are fantastic. Only niggle the safe was not working which was a bit of a pain as we had passports and jewellery , plus an I- pad that I would have felt a lot happier if we had had the safe working. However there is wifi , that is quick.
The hotel is situated right in the centre of Sedona , you park and can walk strait out onto the main road. There is no restaurant at the hotel , but it doesn't matter as there are so many restaurants in walking distance. There is a complimentary breakfast every morning with hot and cold dishes. Also there is no bar.
There is a swimming pool and sun loungers , the grounds are well kept and pretty with flowers and trees , fountains and sculptures.There are pool towels in your room.
You can chose if your room is cleaned in the morning or afternoon , and there is a small fridge. We really got it right on every count , price , situation and quality of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking at the mountains - fantastic!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Max and Rosie,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the amazing views and that the staff was welcoming. We are honored that you feel the choice you made in Sedona was perfect.

We strive to provide each guest a memorable experience, and I am so glad we were able to do this. We look forward to your next visit with us very soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

A little background on my family, there are 6 of us total. Wife, four kids, and myself. We were trying to get a room for the night but due to some fire codes, we can't stay in a normal room. The front desk let us know that the Villa was availible and I decided to surprise my family with a night living the baller life. Soaker tub, comfy bed, tv for the kids, beautiful view and a good nights sleep. Even our baby slept like a baby!

Dear Salvador Sanchez,

Thank you for your review of our Creekside Villas. I am so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay. The Villas are a great option when traveling with multiple family members. It is wonderful to have the extra space of the living room/dining room to play games and catch up!

I hope the next time you’re in Sedona we will see you again.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stayed here the night of 2-28-14, we arrived around 8:30. The check in was very smooth and the room was great (excellent WIFI). The next morning after a great breakfast my wife went back to our room, while I was waiting one of the housekeepers (I really regret not getting her name) asked me if I saw Snoopy, I said no. She took time to walk me down a hallway to the scenic side (back) of the hotel and showed me Snoopy sitting on his dog house. This is one example for why there is no doubt where we will stay when we go back to Sedona, the hotel is great and the staff here is amazingly friendly!! Try it, you won't regret it!

Room Tip: Book a "room with a view", there are views from your room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear bisonf,

Thank you for your recommendation to future travelers. I am happy to hear that the staff was warm and welcoming. It is important to all of us here to provide exceptional service and its so nice to hear positive experiences from our guests.

Thank you for your kind words and we truly look forward to your next visit here in beautiful Sedona.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great amenities at this hotel location. On Oak Creek, with a shared clubhouse. The decor of the clubhouse and rooms is a bit dated, but I could be picky since I am an interior designer. Fitness center, pool tables, indoor and outdoor pools and a fantastic breakfast make this a great choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear John H,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and experienced some of the activities in the Clubhouse. We strive to provide great value in your stay with added amenities not normally found in similar hotels.

I hope you visit Sedona again soon. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us.