Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
$179
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$119
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$157
  • Breakfast included
$255
$236
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$132
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$199
$239
$191
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$312
$263
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
$299
$280
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewschoice hotelsroom was cleandry creek roadwest sedonawaffle makeryogurthot breakfastrefrigerator and microwaveblack beansfront desk staffwest sidefirst floorhotel is locatedwhirlpool tubpleasant staysmall patiobooked this hotel
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed here one night-good place and good value. Our check in by Kali was nice and she was very helpful. Our room was nice and clean. Good location near lots of restaurants and grocery store. Breakfast was good, the area was well stocked and clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
charleshoward1955, General Manager at Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for your nice response. My staff and myself strive to make your experience in Sedona a very memorable one.

Hope to see you again when visiting the Sedona area.

Charles Howard

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I went to Sedona in Jan 2014 and stayed at Arroyo Pinion Hotel for 3 nights. Checked in was quick. There was not a whole of selections for breakfast but was good, they tried to cook up different food; so it was not a repeat every morning. One of the girls was very good and helpful, my husband told Sarabeth that he wanted to shoot some pictures with the hot air balloons; she was offering many suggested places to him. Sarabeth was always very cheerful and would make sure all guests' needs get taken care of. The only annoying part was the $1 charge for the safe, if they are going to charge $1, mind as well, just waive it or bill into the hotel price. Even though I told the front desk that we did not use it, we ended up still got charge for one night. The location is a bit off the central part of town, since we had a car, that was not an issue.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Charles H, General Manager at Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for your response, my staff and I try to make each and everyone's stay a memorable one. To create the "Sedona Experience". We hope to see you again when traveling to Sedona, we appreciate the positive feedback.

Thanks again,
Charles

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was expecting an average property for under $100 but what a surprise. Jay checked me in and upgraded me to a king. I opened the door and was surprised to find a jacuzzi tub, gas fireplace, and private patio. The bed and bedding were very comfortable, large HDTV, great wifi, plenty of lighting and electrical outlets. The room was clean, comfortable, luxurious, and reasonably priced.
Margarita checked me out and asked if I needed any info for enjoying Sedona. I must give credit to a well trained, polite staff. This property GM is commended for training the staff on how to treat their guests. The only thing they need to work on is keeping the eggs & bacon warm/hot. Both were cold as if they were never heated. I should have mentioned this but did not. Otherwise, this is my hotel when passing through Sedona for business.

Room Tip: Ask for a king with fireplace/jacuzzi...it's worth it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank dcjw700
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I searched trip advisor thoroughly before selecting this hotel for our first Sedona getaway. The pictures on this site are very well done. We spent our 4 days in two different rooms during our stay, the initial one and one we were moved to without valid explanation midway through our stay. Neither of our rooms, basic, but nice, was captured in any of these photos. So, first the positives. Both rooms were very clean and the staff including the front desk and housekeepers are so incredibly friendly and helpful. While I didn't realize from the photos that the room entrances were from the exterior when I booked, it was interesting that once you were in your room you wouldn't even know. To me, having a clean room and a friendly, helpful staff is first and foremost. We did have some variance in what we would have considered basic, like walking into a warm room when it's cold out on check in, for one. Rest assured that I've shared my thoughts on potential improvements that would not be considered extravagant with Charles, the hotel manager. I found him to be interested in what I had to say. I truly believe that anyone staying after us will be happy if you come into the stay expecting the basics, but well done. After talking with him we were very satisfied and would return if we revisit the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fischer1
charleshoward1955, General Manager at Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for all your nice comments regarding your recent stay to the Arroyo Pinion Hotel in Sedona My staff and myself try to create the most memorable "Sedona Experience", we take all of our recommendations seriously, and are happy that we are providing the best service possible to our guests.

We look forward to your next visit to Sedona.

Thanks very much,
Charles

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Sedona is one of my top "get away from it all" destinations. Whenever I think about accommodations, my first thought is always Arroyo Pinion hotel! I had been staying at this hotel prior to the renovations and was always impressed with the great customer service, great location, and very comfortable rooms. When I received an email notifying me of the recent renovation of the hotel, I was surprised and delighted to hear that my favorite hotel in Sedona was now even better!

I convinced my boyfriend to take a weekend away with me and both our eyes bulged when we walked into our room! The renovations were amazing! Brand new floors, walk-in shower, private Jacuzzi right in our room, fireplace, flat-screen TV, and patio. It was so modern, sleek and clean, you would have thought were VIP! I feel the bed should have a special mention. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud in this bed! Can I get one for my house, please? After soaking in the Jacuzzi and then slipping into that bed, I slept like a baby.

In the morning, we went into the beautiful lobby and were greeted warmly by the wonderful staff and enjoyed a free breakfast with amazing views before heading out to enjoy wine tastings, shopping, and amazing restaurants all located very close by.

We were very impressed by the obvious effort and care that has been put into the Arroyo Pinion and will continue to go back again and again!

Room Tip: I highly recommend asking for a room with a fireplace and jacuzzi. It is so romantic and the little extras really make for a wonderful stay!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
bigtimetraveler55555, General Manager at Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

I am so happy that your stay with us at the Arroyo Pinion hotel was a memorable one. We take a lot of pride and want to make sure that our guests get the full Sedona experience.

We hope to see you again the next time you visit Sedona

Charles Howard