Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Adobe Grand Villas(Sedona)
Wyndham Sedona(Sedona)
View Hotel
All reviewschoice hotelsroom was cleandry creek roadwest sedonawaffle makeryogurthot breakfastrefrigerator and microwaveblack beansfront desk staffwest sidefirst floorhotel is locatedwhirlpool tubpleasant staysmall patiobooked this hotel
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was expecting an average property for under $100 but what a surprise. Jay checked me in and upgraded me to a king. I opened the door and was surprised to find a jacuzzi tub, gas fireplace, and private patio. The bed and bedding were very comfortable, large HDTV, great wifi, plenty of lighting and electrical outlets. The room was clean, comfortable, luxurious, and reasonably priced.
Margarita checked me out and asked if I needed any info for enjoying Sedona. I must give credit to a well trained, polite staff. This property GM is commended for training the staff on how to treat their guests. The only thing they need to work on is keeping the eggs & bacon warm/hot. Both were cold as if they were never heated. I should have mentioned this but did not. Otherwise, this is my hotel when passing through Sedona for business.

Room Tip: Ask for a king with fireplace/jacuzzi...it's worth it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank dcjw700
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I searched trip advisor thoroughly before selecting this hotel for our first Sedona getaway. The pictures on this site are very well done. We spent our 4 days in two different rooms during our stay, the initial one and one we were moved to without valid explanation midway through our stay. Neither of our rooms, basic, but nice, was captured in any of these photos. So, first the positives. Both rooms were very clean and the staff including the front desk and housekeepers are so incredibly friendly and helpful. While I didn't realize from the photos that the room entrances were from the exterior when I booked, it was interesting that once you were in your room you wouldn't even know. To me, having a clean room and a friendly, helpful staff is first and foremost. We did have some variance in what we would have considered basic, like walking into a warm room when it's cold out on check in, for one. Rest assured that I've shared my thoughts on potential improvements that would not be considered extravagant with Charles, the hotel manager. I found him to be interested in what I had to say. I truly believe that anyone staying after us will be happy if you come into the stay expecting the basics, but well done. After talking with him we were very satisfied and would return if we revisit the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fischer1
charleshoward1955, General Manager at Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for all your nice comments regarding your recent stay to the Arroyo Pinion Hotel in Sedona My staff and myself try to create the most memorable "Sedona Experience", we take all of our recommendations seriously, and are happy that we are providing the best service possible to our guests.

We look forward to your next visit to Sedona.

Thanks very much,
Charles

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Sedona is one of my top "get away from it all" destinations. Whenever I think about accommodations, my first thought is always Arroyo Pinion hotel! I had been staying at this hotel prior to the renovations and was always impressed with the great customer service, great location, and very comfortable rooms. When I received an email notifying me of the recent renovation of the hotel, I was surprised and delighted to hear that my favorite hotel in Sedona was now even better!

I convinced my boyfriend to take a weekend away with me and both our eyes bulged when we walked into our room! The renovations were amazing! Brand new floors, walk-in shower, private Jacuzzi right in our room, fireplace, flat-screen TV, and patio. It was so modern, sleek and clean, you would have thought were VIP! I feel the bed should have a special mention. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud in this bed! Can I get one for my house, please? After soaking in the Jacuzzi and then slipping into that bed, I slept like a baby.

In the morning, we went into the beautiful lobby and were greeted warmly by the wonderful staff and enjoyed a free breakfast with amazing views before heading out to enjoy wine tastings, shopping, and amazing restaurants all located very close by.

We were very impressed by the obvious effort and care that has been put into the Arroyo Pinion and will continue to go back again and again!

Room Tip: I highly recommend asking for a room with a fireplace and jacuzzi. It is so romantic and the little extras really make for a wonderful stay!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
bigtimetraveler55555, General Manager at Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

I am so happy that your stay with us at the Arroyo Pinion hotel was a memorable one. We take a lot of pride and want to make sure that our guests get the full Sedona experience.

We hope to see you again the next time you visit Sedona

Charles Howard

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We booked to stay here in one of the deluxe suites but were disappointed with the standard. We have stayed in budget hotels whose rooms were better than these deluxe rooms.Our room was very dark and could have been cleaner. It was very noisy too. you could hear everything from the guest room next door and the fridge was very noisy too. It didn't work well at keeping things cold either. The hotel is not within walking distance of all the main shopping and dining options in Sedona, unless you are happy for a long walk!! On a plus, the lovely lady who helped us at breakfast was very polite and friendly. But I still would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Check out other hotels first! :-(
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank OxonGardengirl
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Wanted to take my wife away for a couple of days before going back to teaching. We loved Sedona so much we stayed an extra night. We got a great deal of 60.00 a night and were upgraded to a king bed with great mattresses, a fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Good hot breakfast and great coffee every morning and Sarah Beth and the other girls were all very helpful about where to hike and eat. We won't stay anywhere else! Thanks for the awesome time.

• Stayed: January 2014