Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
$179
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$157
$153
  • Breakfast included
$255
$236
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$199
$239
$191
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$312
$263
Orbitz.com
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
$299
  • Pool
Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$132
$127
Travelocity
$280
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewschoice hotelsroom was cleandry creek roadwest sedonawaffle makeryogurthot breakfastrefrigerator and microwaveblack beansfront desk staffwest sidefirst floorhotel is locatedwhirlpool tubpleasant staysmall patiobooked this hotel
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Sedona is one of my top "get away from it all" destinations. Whenever I think about accommodations, my first thought is always Arroyo Pinion hotel! I had been staying at this hotel prior to the renovations and was always impressed with the great customer service, great location, and very comfortable rooms. When I received an email notifying me of the recent renovation of the hotel, I was surprised and delighted to hear that my favorite hotel in Sedona was now even better!

I convinced my boyfriend to take a weekend away with me and both our eyes bulged when we walked into our room! The renovations were amazing! Brand new floors, walk-in shower, private Jacuzzi right in our room, fireplace, flat-screen TV, and patio. It was so modern, sleek and clean, you would have thought were VIP! I feel the bed should have a special mention. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud in this bed! Can I get one for my house, please? After soaking in the Jacuzzi and then slipping into that bed, I slept like a baby.

In the morning, we went into the beautiful lobby and were greeted warmly by the wonderful staff and enjoyed a free breakfast with amazing views before heading out to enjoy wine tastings, shopping, and amazing restaurants all located very close by.

We were very impressed by the obvious effort and care that has been put into the Arroyo Pinion and will continue to go back again and again!

Room Tip: I highly recommend asking for a room with a fireplace and jacuzzi. It is so romantic and the little extras really make for a wonderful stay!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
bigtimetraveler55555, General Manager at Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

I am so happy that your stay with us at the Arroyo Pinion hotel was a memorable one. We take a lot of pride and want to make sure that our guests get the full Sedona experience.

We hope to see you again the next time you visit Sedona

Charles Howard

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We booked to stay here in one of the deluxe suites but were disappointed with the standard. We have stayed in budget hotels whose rooms were better than these deluxe rooms.Our room was very dark and could have been cleaner. It was very noisy too. you could hear everything from the guest room next door and the fridge was very noisy too. It didn't work well at keeping things cold either. The hotel is not within walking distance of all the main shopping and dining options in Sedona, unless you are happy for a long walk!! On a plus, the lovely lady who helped us at breakfast was very polite and friendly. But I still would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Check out other hotels first! :-(
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank OxonGardengirl
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Wanted to take my wife away for a couple of days before going back to teaching. We loved Sedona so much we stayed an extra night. We got a great deal of 60.00 a night and were upgraded to a king bed with great mattresses, a fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Good hot breakfast and great coffee every morning and Sarah Beth and the other girls were all very helpful about where to hike and eat. We won't stay anywhere else! Thanks for the awesome time.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank etiwandaduffys
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel was clean and the management staff was nice and worked hard to find us a warm room. We went to this hotel in December 2013, and the weather was cold (30's at night). Our first room the heat was off when we got there and the room was low 50's. We turned the heat on and went to dinner to let the room warm up. When we got back it was still cold. The night clerk tried 2 other rooms to find one the heat was actually working before moving us to the warmer room. In the morning, the manger was kind enough to hold our luggage before we moved to the resort we had booked for the next week.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank LSM1585
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I suggest not staying here. There are many other places in Sedona for the same price or even just a my more that will make your stay far more comfortable. The rooms are below average, continental breakfast below average, the bedding is the worst. If you want a place to crash quick. Maybe but the super 8 and la Quinta are less and probably better.

Stayed: January 2014
11  Thank WVtravel2
wurldtraveler09, Guest Relations Manager at Arroyo Pinion Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

First let me apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
Second, I believe that your review does not represent the facts of our hotel. We only have 2 rooms that are smaller with one queen bed and economical that you reserved.
All our other rooms are extremely spacious. We offer 6 types of rooms including Patios, Jacuzzis, Fireplaces and much more.
All furnishings in each room in the entire hotel are brand new and hotel completely renovated in 2013. Our Guests generally love the Custom made furniture, Starbucks coffee, Multiple USB plugs and our clean rooms.
All our beds in all rooms have brand new Beauty rest Mattresses installed 2013.
Our Breakfast has Fresh Bagel, Muffins, several cereals, Waffles, biscuits, several Juices, Fresh Fruit, coffee, tea, meat and Eggs daily.
In addition to Quality and spacious rooms, we are located at the Dry creek road,nearest to Red Rock Crossing, the most photographed redrock in US and near the hiking trails.
Prices in Sedona are in general are higher during the Christmas Holiday season. Also, Hotels located out side proper Sedona (such as Village of Oak creek area) are cheaper. Also older hotels are cheaper. We are a newer hotel and located in Sedona across from the Thunder Mountain.

We invite you to please come and stay with us in one of our premium rooms with Jacuzzi, Fireplace and Patio,which you can see at arroyohotel dot com.

Once again we deeply apologize that we did not meet your expectations.