1,546 results
All reviews bell rock golf course king suite fire pit separate bedroom small balcony nice property hotel restaurant cucina rustica village of oak creek minute drive fitness center pink jeep grand canyon hot tub amazing views hiking trails
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

We had a great experience at this resort and will return anytime. Watching the sunset, and the stars from the pool or sitting by the fire pit was the most relaxing experience after long hikes during the day.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Robert V, Evening Resort Manager at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in the future!

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

My hub and I stayed last year and had great time. We stayed this past week and didnt have same feel. The floors were stuffy smelly. I like the same smell in lobby throughout all floors. Needs new carpet and cleaning. I emailed the GM Mr. Kinsey awaiting reply. The restaurant is good, food good, staff friendly. Outside restaurant nice too. Not worth 300 plus paid a nte and resort fee. Hoepfully hotel will get a walk thru.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We would like to apologize that you did not have the same enjoyable experience that you had previously. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel as I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you more in regards to your stay.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

We booked this resort through a Hilton honors promotion. When we arrived we were informed that our reservation did not include the promotion, a $50.00 per night resort credit. We asked to speak to the hotel manager and the person at the desk said "I am the manager". He refused to honor the promotion and basically said we were trying to get away with something. No apology for the mix up, no offer to look into it. We called Hilton when we returned home and were informed that the person we talked to lied. He wasn't the hotel manager, just a front desk supervisor. Still haven't gotten an apology from anyone. We didn't care about the $50.00. We cared about the nasty treatment by a hotel employee and the fact that he lied to us. The resort itself was nice enough. Could use some sprucing up and cleaning. It's also very far from downtown Sedona and the views are just ok. So many other places to choose from. Why stay here?

Room tip: The suites are large but if you want a view of the red rocks, be sure to ask to see it before you accept.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank drdev40
Robert V, Evening Resort Manager at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us and we are very sorry to hear that you were unhappy. I would like to apologize for any misinformation that you may have received, but the person that you spoke with at the front desk was not just a front desk supervisor but is the Director of Front Office. He was unable to honor the resort credit because your reservation was not booked with that promotion. I know that you have already reached out to our guest assistance team, but if you have a moment please feel free to reach out to me at the hotel as well so that we can speak in more detail regarding this situation.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock and it was the perfect hotel for us!! We loved all the amenities from dining to all the great workout classes plus great restaurants within walking distances.( Love Yoga class outside) The management was very helpful especially K Eric. Thank you for making our stay a little more special.
Would highly recommend this hotel. Next time we will try the Spa!

Room tip: Make sure you get mountain view
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Robert V, Evening Resort Manager at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Thank you for your review of your stay with us! We are happy to hear that during your stay you enjoyed all of our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future!

Reviewed June 4, 2019

Big chain hotel but small feel. Hilton is located outside of the hustle bustle so you need a car but it’s a great ride and view wherever you go. I did not utilize the hotel facilities but they seem great.

Date of stay: May 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. I see that you rated us a 1 out of 5. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel, as I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you to see what we could have done to enhance your stay.