1,048 results
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastbreakfast areawould stay here againnice breakfasthot breakfastclean roomseasy accessnice stayhot tubyogurtshort drivegrand canyonred rocksinnsuptownfurnishings
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

This obviously is a hotel that was not originally a Hampton Inn. It’s layout is strange and the rooms are not that nice. The front desk lady at check-in was super friendly and accommodating when we asked about where to go for dinner. But both days the bathroom floor was disgusting with long hair all over the place. Both me and my friend have no hair so it wasn’t ours. And towels had long hair on them- really one of the grossest things you can find in a hotel. It was 11:30pm and I went to the front desk to get new towels. The desk was un-manned for at least 10 minute until Roger - the night manager came out from some room to the side of the front desk. I told him I needed some clean towels as there was hair all over our “clean” ones and it was disgusting. He laughed in my face and proceeded to get me 3 towels. The next morning I got the email of the hotel manager Vanessa Nordahl and told the front desk what happened. They were mortified and apologized. So this past week I emailed Vanessa and explained what happened. As of now still no reply from her or the assistant manager. Really bad customer service. Wouldn’t stay there again for free and will make sure my friends who travel there - and it’s a lot of people - to avoid this place. Lots of better hotels in Sedona

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank davechi68
Hampton_Inn_Sedona, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Hi, Davechi68.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I apologize for the issues that you experienced during your stay. Our goal is always to provide top notch customer service and the ultimate guest experience. We will use your comments as training with our staff and we hope that you will stay with us again in the future to see the positive changes.

Again, thank you for leaving your feedback.

Vanessa

Reviewed December 8, 2017

The staff is super friendly. The room is very clean and spacious, plus comfy beds. It also has a big bathroom. The room and lobby décor are nice and welcoming. Classic Hampton Inn style with touches of Sedona/Southwest. An A+

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Inn_Sedona, Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Thank you for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed your time here in Sedona. We hope to see you in the future. Again, Thank You!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Staff very helpful, courteous and accommodating. We requested a top floor room in a quiet area with two beds. This request was met swiftly and satisfactorily. This particular Hampton Inn is in a very good location for access to everything in the Sedona area. You will not be disappointed if you stay here on your next Sedona visit.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Inn_Sedona, Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing at the Hampton Inn Sedona. We know your time is valuable and we really appreciate it. Thank you for giving us a rating of Outstanding. It is our goal to provide outstanding service to all of our guests. Be assured we will celebrate the survey with the entire staff. Again, thank you for your time. We hope to see you again at the Hampton Inn Sedona.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I would highly recommend this Hampton, not only was it very clean, but the staff was very pleasant to deal with. The complimentary breakfast was good always was keep filled. I would stay here again if and when I return.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Inn_Sedona, Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you back. We will celebrate with the entire staff. Again, Thank You!

Reviewed November 26, 2017

The hotel room was very clean, however the hotel rooms need a major renovation - lobby had been updates a few years back. The cost seemed rather high due to the conditions at the hotel. The employees were very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple