“Convenient for a night ”
Review of Hampton Inn Sedona

Hampton Inn Sedona
Ranked #40 of 49 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night; comfortable king bed and breakfast included. Hot tub and pool were opened until 10:00 pm. Coffee/tea and fruit in lobby. Walking distance to several good restaurants. We enjoyed dinner at The Heartline Cafe. The jacuzzi was awesome at night.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Melissa J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting us know about your stay with us here at The Hampton Inn Sedona. I am so pleased to hear you had a great stay and I will surely share this with the staff. We all hope to see you again if you are in the Sedona area. Have a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stayed 4 nights on the Sedona leg of our Arizona vacation and were thrilled. It's your standard Hampton Inn which to me means consistently good. The staff was truly wonderful. especially the breakfast lady...I think her name was Mary Ann. She made some great recs for our day in Oak Creek Canyon and Flagstaff and was so sweet to make something special for us when she found out we didn't eat meat.

We took advantage of the hot tub every night after a long day out hiking and sightseeing.

We also loved the location in West Sedona. It was very quiet but still close to all of the sights. Better restaurant choices in my opinion in this part of Sedona, too. Some of our favorites were Picazzo's, Chocola Tree, and New Frontiers Market for snacks and light meals.

Would definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting us know about your stay with us here at The Hampton Inn Sedona. I am so happy to hear you had a great stay and I will surely share this with the staff. I agree they are awesome!! We all hope to see you again. Have a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

They have great friendly staff. The rooms are very clean. They provide free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. They have year-round access to outdoor hot tub and heated pool. Front desk has area maps and restaurant recommendations and there is a business center if needed. All the accommodations and amenities you could need. I return to this hotel each time I visit Sedona.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting us know about your stay with us here at The Hampton Inn Sedona. I am so pleased to hear you had a great stay and I will surely share this with the staff. We all hope to see you again. Have a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn for five nights. It was clean, quiet and had everything I needed. I would not hesitate to stay again. I did not see or partake of the breakfast buffet so unable to comment. Beds were great - comfortable with plenty of good pillows. Bathroom extremely clean and well-stocked. I had requested a quiet room and was placed in the rear of the building. Never heard a peep. Front desk personnel very friendly. Shower head was great. The refrigerator, for a hotel room, was huge and silent. No problems at all with anything during my stay.

Room Tip: Back upper level.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Melissa J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

All I can say is WOW. I am so pleased to hear you had a great stay with us. I will absolutely share this with the staff and we hope to see you again soon. From all of us here at The Hampton Inn Sedona have a very Happy Holidays.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

My daughter stayed here before and recommended it to us. We enjoyed the area and this hotel very much. It was very nice, very convenient, comfortable and clean. Wish we could've stayed longer but we hope to come back some day!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know about your stay with us here at The Hampton Inn Sedona Arizona. We appreciate your feedback. We all here hope you have a very Happy Holidays and we all here hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Stayed here for a few days in early November. The room was very comfortable. The staff, when I had questions about where to eat, or places to go, were very knowledgable. Internet was fast, and free. Next time I am in Sedona, I will very likely stay here again, as their prices are reasonable for the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know about your stay with us here at The Hampton Inn Sedona Arizona. We appreciate your feedback. We all here hope you have a very Happy Holidays and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

One morning I did not see a breakfast person. One morning the desk clerk was doing doing both duties. The other morning the breakfast person didnot keep the eggs serviced. For two days the was the same piece of paper on the bathroom flour. On the second day there was a long hair in the sink my wife and I have short hair.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us here at The Hampton Inn Sedona Arizona. I want to apologize for the issues that you experienced while staying here. I absolutely will look into these and share with the staff. I appreciate your time and feedback and we all here hope you have a very Happy Holidays.