“great place - reasonably priced”
Review of Hampton Inn Sedona

Hampton Inn Sedona
Ranked #39 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is my second time staying at this property. The rooms are immaculate and the staff very courteous. This is a great family place to stay with the breakfast included and great value. I had left something behind and the desk clerk immediately phoned me and dropped it in the mail. I will stay here again and again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

For Sedona, the price is quite reasonable. It is not to expensive. The hotel even though not new but very clean. Everything is good for the price. Breakfast was good but they give only plastic fork and knife.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was such a wonderful stay, I felt moved to write a review. We were checked in by the best hotel clerk I had the privilege of meeting, Julia. She was so quick, efficient, and gave us the best possible customer service. Our room was large, even for a family of 4.
We love Hampton Inns, you will find the same fab breakfast at every one. There is something for everyone in my family to eat, including my picky teenage daughter!
Hands down, I know I won't fuss when we stay in a Hampton. And kudos to them for hiring great staff like Julia.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed here with my two young granddaughters, and our stay was wonderful. My granddaughters especially liked the breakfast. I appreciated the fact that I didn't have to leave the hotel to go to a restaurant for breakfast. We received a discount from the hotel for the Pink Jeep tour, which we all loved. There was so much to do in Sedona that we stayed at the Hampton Inn for two nights.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

From the sign in to leaving, this property is top notch! The venue fit right into the scenic views of Sedona and the mountains. The pool area was nice and my kids enjoyed it. Breakfast was good and Julia at the front desk was fantastic!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel is close to the main streets of Sedona. We had great service and the eating establishments around the area are very good. The scenery close to the hotel is breathtaking. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Check in was very quick and our room was huge and very clean. Great location for accessing the main highways to restaurants and see the sights. Overall very quiet and laidback atmosphere. Glad I picked this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family