“Sedona hampton inn”

Ranked #31 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
lisle, United States
“Sedona hampton inn”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Very comfortable, easy access to everthing. good parking. wish you had a happy hour like many other hamptons, otherwise a great place to stay. Having complimentory breakfast made the mornings so easy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Korean first
San Diego
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I passed through Sedona a week ago while on a golf junket. We have stayed at many Hampton Inns mainly because of their consistent quality and value. Wow, were we in for a surprise at this property. It is an old, tired property that needs a COMPLETE renovation and as such is way overpriced even for Sedona.

We stayed two nights and could not wait to get out of there.

We had no complaints about the staff or customer service but this place should charge half of what they do and at that price you would expect this quality of lodging.

I am surprised by the mostly favorable reviews in Tripadvisor!

2 Thank imcookn
Seabrook, New Hampshire
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We, as a family, and couple, have visited, and enjoyed, Arizona many times! We will relocate to this culturally-enriching, astounding state, Arizona!
The Hampton Inn Sedona, located conveniently on W. Highway 89A, is a "gateway" to magnificent red rock views, vistas, state and national parks, gallerias, recreation, Southwestern, events, dining, unique shopping and Native American culture!
This Hampton Inn Sedona location-- with breakfast provided, packed lunches upon request, and friendly and informed staff to answer tourist-questions, provides a comfortable and relaxing start and end, to your Arizona day!

• Stayed June 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed May 10, 2013

we had a great stay, very comfortable room, excellent staff! i am very hard to please and they did their job well done! thank you guys at the Hampton Inn, Flagstaff
Food for breakfast was wonderful too. Loved everything.

san francisco
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Its a Hampton Inn - like most of the others. They provide a reasonably good breakfast which is especially convenient if you have kids. The rooms are clean, the staff friendly.

While the location of this hotel is not on the main strip/drag in Sedona, I preferred that. It was in a non-descript more residential area BUT that meant it was closer to many of the key hikes in the area. Also more convenient to chain drugstores/grocery stores if you have a need to buy something. We were looking and we didn't find a drugstore on the main drag.

In any event, nothing is far in Sedona.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank aatimes2
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel onver the weekend of May 3-5. I stayed in room 230. While the hotel is clean, the furnture was more like a Motle 6. The bed was comfortable, but I hate that hotels do not buy fitted sheets, every morning I awoke to sleeping on the mattress and the sheets balled up by my feet. I can not believe that a fitted sheet would cost much more than a flat sheet. I stayed in the back and there were not alot parking spaces, but one truck with trailer took up 6 spaces and when I came back to the hotel late on Sat. There were no spaces were open. (they took my car make and color), i wonder why they didnt ask these guests to give up some on their 6 spaces. The towels could not have gotten any smaller or thinner. I was paying $209 per night and would think the towels/bedding etc would not be so cheap. Knowing the Hampton Inn prides itself on 100% guarntee, I decided to make my displeasure known. I asked the desk clerk if I could speak to a manager and was told they had no idea when the manager would be in?!? I left,not wanting to wait until who knows when. I would have asked for a refund or at least a adjustment to my bill. I dont think I will stay here again. 100% guarentee is a more for show and in my opinon this hotel did not honor it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TRavlerbarry
Gilbert, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Typical older Hampton that is showing its age. Everything was fine with the stay, but little things like bed sheets popping off because they are too small, to huge stains on the room carpet and a bathroom floor which never got swept keeps me from giving it a higher rate. None of it is a deal breaker, and being the only Hampton in Sedona, I would return to this Hampton if in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple