Days Inn by Wyndham Kokopelli Sedona
$140
$118
  • Breakfast included
$179
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$119
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$157
  • Breakfast included
$264
$236
Hilton.com
$239
$191
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$325
$263
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$199
Travelocity
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
$359
$299
$280
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsbell rockroom was cleancontinental breakfastyogurtoak creek villagethe breakfast areastaff was friendly and helpfulred rocksheated poolwould stay here againno elevatorone night staynice staygreat place to staycathedral rockshort driveamazing views
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I booked 2 rooms on Priceline, named my price, and felt I got a very good deal, which included breakfast. Upon check-in I was asked if I was ok with one room that had the "not yet remodeled furniture" and one that had been updated. The beds/bedding/carpet had been updated but not the furniture. OK by me as long as the beds were good and the place clean, which they were. The outdated furniture was southwest style which included 2 headboards, 2 chairs, armour w/tv, and table. The remodeled room had a chest of drawers w/tv on it and a desk with a desk chair. Each room had a refrigerator. The bathrooms could use some updating but they were clean and the shower worked well.

The breakfast was very good, especially since it was free! This was the cleanest breakfast room I've ever seen at a hotel that includes breakfast. We had many choices, waffles (2 irons), a variety of small donuts, bagels, english muffins, assorted breads, fruit, juice, cereal, milk, coffee with flavored creamers, hard boiled eggs and I'm sure I've missed something. The gal, Nancy, that takes care of keeping it stocked and clean was very friendly and did a great job. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jazzerbud91
Traves S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kokopelli Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Jazzerbud91,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our page, and leaving your feedback and wonderful comments about our breakfast hostess. It please us to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to utilize one of our remodeled rooms. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The stay was fine but one of the beds had crumbs of some sort in it when we pulled the sheets back and the carpet appeared unvacuumed since there was stuff on it. Also, we love the fact that a complimentary breakfast is provided but the mini doughnuts are really odd tasting.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Christopher F,

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Your feedback will assists us in improving our service and property. In addition, please know that these issues have been addressed.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 928-284-1100.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a Days Inn. If you think "remodeled" means modern, it doesn't. It is a budget motel with budget bedding and decor. Our experience was exactly what we were looking for; a quick, inexpensive get away to hike without having to camp in the cold. Two school aged kids, two adults, two beds, easy access to the trails. We did ask for and we got the north view, second floor, which was great. The room was "clean enough" and we all slept great. I like the mini fridge, to pack our hiking lunches and snacks and drinks for the evening. The breakfast is easy and adequate for a group of people about to go hiking. I agree with other reviewers that the lady who runs the breakfast room does a great job and clearly takes a lot of pride in maintaining her space; clean and organized. She does kind of "hover" though...I freely admit that this may be my own personal issue, I am not a morning person and I sort of don't want to be monitered at the waffle maker or chit chat about my coffee. Check in/check out was easy and I feel I got exactly what I paid for and expected. I would stay here again as as sort of alternative to camping with the kids, proximity to hiking is superb. If I were coming for a romantic weekend in Sedona with out the kids, I would stay elsewhere. As a side note, the Mexican restaurant across the street, Maria's, has amazing food, I mean really, really excellent. We had dinner there as a result of reviews from tripadvisor and we will definitely eat there again, we come to Sedona a lot.

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room on the north side so you can take in the spectacular view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jen R

Dear Jen R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of our property. I apologize for Days Inn Standards and style of case goods, unfortunatley being a franchise we have to follow brand standards. I am glad everything else was liked, and we do hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Sedona.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was on a family roadtrip, traveling on a budget. I chose this location based on previous reviews and cost. Upon arrival, my check-in was a problem. I had booked the room on Priceline and they provided me with a king bed. I was traveling with kids and needed 2 beds. I explained this to the gal working the counter. She reluctantly gave me a room with 2 beds, but warned me that they normally don't make exceptions and that I should be lucky this happened on a weeknight when the facility wasn't booked solid.
The room was very big and decently clean. It seemed a little outdated and could use a bit of TLC. Overall, I had a comfortable sleep and pleasant stay. They offer breakfast and the lady that works the breakfast room is incredible. I can't remember her name, but she is very sweet and friendly. She keeps the eating area very clean.

Room Tip: Call in advance if you book through travel site.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kristena H

Dear Kristena H:

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.