All reviewsbell rockroom was cleancontinental breakfastyogurtoak creek villagethe breakfast areastaff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againred rocksheated poolone night stayno elevatorcathedral rockamazing viewsgrand canyonmotelmicrowave
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Motel is in village of Oak Creek 10 minutes drive from Sedona itself, but what a drive! Amazing red rocks scenery, as the light changes so do the views so I see this as a plus.

The room was clean and comfortable. As always with Days Inn the "free" breakfast was good with plenty of choice and a great member of staff who took a real delight in showing us how to use the waffle-maker. It is little things like that that make a hotel stand out.

The outdoor pool seemed popular, all in all I thought the hotel good value.

There are several restaurants close by and the gas stations sell reasonably priced food and wine.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Traves S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kokopelli Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Paul 611:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback withour property. We are happy we were able to accomodate you and hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to be of service to you next time you are in Sedona and get the opportunity to see our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed here 3 nights for our first trip to Arizona. Basic hotel, clean, good service, with continental breakfast included. Don't expect anything other than the basics, which we didn't mind because we were out most of the day discovering the many canyons and sights to see in and around Sedona. The hotel is off Hwy 179, very accessible, with lots of restaurants and cafes around. The best thing about the hotel is the fantastic views of the mountains. The Grand Canyon is a 2 hour drive with scenic views all the way. Hotel staff was helpful, courteous, and accommodating, especially the very nice lady in the breakfast room. Would stay here again. It was a great deal for the $69/night, which I found on Expedia.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JaxAces

Dear JaxAces:

Thank you for taking the the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We hope to be of service to you in the future, and give us the opportunity to exceed the basics for you and showcase our newly renovated rooms.

Again, thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We had a two day gig in Sedona at the Full Moon Saloon and found a very nice location to stay while we were there. Nothing overly fancy but things were clean and the people working there were very nice and helpful. We had a very nice view of the beautiful mesas to the north, and the south also is very nice to look at if one were staying on that side of the building. The pool was clean and it was adjacent to many stores if things were needed. It is not far from the main village of Sedona and makes for an inexpensive location to stay. I would use them again. Forgot to mention they had a very nice breakfast- you can make waffles!!

Room Tip: The north side has a very nice view from the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear Michael T:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post your comment and for the wonderful feedbakc. we were happy we were able to accomodate you and hope to be of service to you again, and come see our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Well not much to say... My pillow smelt like someone else's barf & the bed was hard as rocks. No counter in the bathroom. Way too pricey for a days inn! This should be a 1 star and the price should be no more than 30-40 dlls. Tops! Trust me I used to live in a resort! Only stayed here because of a wedding we were going to attend close by. Do not stay here!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Kickinitat

Dear kickinitat:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post your response. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.

I can assure you are mattresses are months old upon your visit, and are an approved two diamond Inn. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and do hope to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

When I realized how far our hotel was from Sedona proper, I felt like it was a bait-and-switch. You see, the hotel is not actually in Sedona but in the Village of Oak Creek a few miles south. I've never been so happy to be lied to in all my life. BEAUTIFUL views of the Red Rocks, especially Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte, right from my first floor room (I would request second-floor, north side if I were going again). Drive into town was some of the best part of the trip, through incredible scenery--went to "The Hideway" in uptown 2 times in 3 days! However, there are plenty of delicious choices right across the way or up the road (still in VOC): Maria's Mexican, a bakery (name escapes me), Tara Thai and a Chinese place in Bell Rock plaza. Much less commercially developed part of Sedona and a true gem. The hotel itself was clean and simple. Breakfast choices were my only gripe--I don't eat wheat, so rubbery hard-boiled eggs and non-existent oatmeal (they ran out) were my only choices. Still, for less than $90/night for QQ, I can't complain!

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor, northside for best views. No elevator, though.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Traves S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kokopelli Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Thank you for addressing your enjoyment with our hotel. I apologize for the brekafast and Sedona confusion. I have addressed the breakfast sitiaution with our hostess, and to briefly explain, we are located in one part of Sedona called The Village Of Oak Creek Sedona. Sedona also has two other parts known as West Sedona, and Uptown Sedona.

All are beautiful places to visit and we are thankful you found your way to our area and chose our property to stay.

Thank you.