“Convenient location; helpful, friendly staff; great price!”

The Andante Inn of Sedona
Ranked #35 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is my second stay in this hotel, I first found it in December of last year. On this stay, the king room with the view was not available, but I got a nice quiet room on the back side of the hotel, right next to the stairwell. I requested a room away from common areas, and this was perfect!

As always, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable, the room was clean and quiet, and it's the best bargain I've found in Sedona. I just booked three nights for this coming December, and I couldn't find anything that was less expensive, if one books directly with the hotel.

The beds are comfortable, and I love the location. It's away from all of the chaos of uptown. When I come to Sedona, I come to hike, and the Super 8 is very convenient to all of the trails I enjoy--Boynton Canyon, Kachina Woman, Cathedral and Bell Rock, and Red Rock State Park.

I go to the Gray Goose for breakfast every day, you get a discount if you show your Super 8 key, even though they are not affiliated.

I also love that this hotel has windows you can actually open! I like fresh air, and the days are warm in April, so I left the window open a bit during the day, and then closed it as the sun began to set.

It was a wonderful stay, and I look forward to seeing you folks again in December. I have no reason to stay at any other so-called affordable hotel in Sedona; and expect to be back two or three times per year. Thanks for your wonderful customer service, and clean comfortable rooms!

Room Tip: I like the King room with a view the best. : ) It's worth an extra ten per night, in my opinion...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
super8gm, Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it means a great deal to us that you return and stay with us when you visit Sedona. I'm very proud of our staff here and the great job they do every day, we truly appreciate the recognition. We're also looking forward to you returning in December. If you need any recomendations for new hiking trails or exploring the area, we'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction. Sincerely, Anthony Watkins - Asst. GM

Reviewed August 10, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica S
super8gm, Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Reviewed August 7, 2013

this is the second time we have stayed here and are very pleased with this Super 8. It is clean and the front desk is very efficient. We like the fact that the restaurant is right there too.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Vicki P
super8gm, Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for your review and for your kind words. It means a great deal to us that you are a returning guest, and we couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your stay with us again. If you need anything don't hesitate to contact us any time. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Anthony Watkins - Asst. GM

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stayed in room 312.Clean and at first the air conditioner wasn't cooling. Called down to office & they sent someone immediately. He checked and restarted something and it cooled. However, the air conditioner for extremely noisy. Every time it kick on, it woke me up. Finally I just shut it off in the middle of the night. Bathroom felt like I was in a trailer or camper bathroom b/c of ceiling and molding. Everything worked fine and was clean though. Staff extremely helpful and accommodating. Breakfast very basic.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for recognizing the staff, they are a fantastic group of people. And, we will immediately adress any issues you had. If you have any questions or need anything at all don't hesitate to contact us any time. Sincerely, Anthony Watkins - Asst. GM

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Terrible for the money! I am asthmatic and bathroom was full of mold. Old dinosaur Zenith Tvs with no remote control. Beds are very low grade. Room stunk like smoke. Guest personnel was rude. No microwave. No iron. Parking is a bust. Nothing nice to say about this place and we will not stay here in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I'm terribly sorry for your experience with us. I am completely perplexed as we have recently spent a great deal of money remodelling our bathrooms, upgrading our televisions, replaced all beds with new matresses and bedding and we are a smoke free facility. I would love to discuss this further with you if you'd like to contact me any time. Sincerely, Anthony Watkins - Asst. GM

Reviewed August 3, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed July 23, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8gm, Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013