“Beautiful Sedona”

Ranked #33 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
LAS VEGAS
“Beautiful Sedona”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We impressed with the Customer Service - Exceptional. Well kept, neat, clean, quiet, nice location, and affordable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you thought about the hotel and Sedona, I appreciate your response very much.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Cleveland, OH
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Really, a Super 8?? Not what you expect. Rooms were clean and modern and best price in Sedona! My husband wanted to fly by the seat of our pants and not make reservations in Sedona. . . do not recommend this by the way. . . I think we go the last room in the city and were pleasantly surprised by just about everything. Very nice pool area with a great view of the Red Rocks, great location and a very convenient restaurant in front! The only thing that I would change is the continental breakfast, wasn't very impressive, but with all the great breakfast restaurants, it is fine for coffee and juice while you get ready in the morning!!!! Would definitely return!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I'm glad you had a great stay at our hotel. This property is a "Pride of Super 8" hotel that very few Super 8's can achieve. Thank you for your review and come back again soon!
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have to say I've never been to hotels with numbers in their name, but this was the only one available for our last minute trip to Sedona. The place was very clean and the beds were comfortable. There was a loud humming sound in the hallway but it didn't bother us inside the room. The breakfast area and spread were small, but good value over all. Would come back here again if I needed to and would recommend it.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Hello and thank you for giving our "Pride of Super 8" a try. I am glad your were happy with your accomodations. It's nice to have people come to our brand for the first time and have a positive experience. I hope you will tell all your friends and come back again in the near future.
Henderson, Nevada, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed there 2 nights and were very impressed with the hotel,location and nearby dining choices. Room was newly updated and very nice. View was good and we were able to see nearby rock formations. We usually stay in super 8s and this is better than most.

Room Tip: be advised when paying with cash there is a 50.00 deposit for incidentals when checking in. returrn...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JimandCheri H
super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please come back again soon.
Sedona
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have stayed here for 2 months last year and will be here for another 2 months this year! Ed Nelson is an excellent manager and runs a very good Hotel! I have found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. It offers an excellent Continental breakfast including hot and cold cereals, juice,hot drinks, toast, waffles,fruit and boiled eggs.
It is situated on West 89A opposite Thunder Mountain with a view of Coffee Pot and other beautiful Red Rocks. The Verde bus stops outside the Golden Goose which is the on site resteraunt so it is easy to get into town if you dont have a car like myself.

Room Tip: Last year I had the 3rd floor overlooking Airport Messa, wonderful views and you dont get the headli...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Hi Gwen, so nice to have you back again this year. Please let us know if you need anything
Diksmuide, Belgium
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Good value. Hotel is Good located and the rooms have a Nice view on the red rocks. Breakfast and internet are free. Rooms are clean.

• Stayed July 2012
super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please come back again soon
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have stayed at many hotels/motels over the years and I have to say, this Super 8 Motel in Sedona, AZ was by far the worst that I have ever stayed in. I decided to take my mom to Sedona because this is where her and my dad would spend many of their wedding anniversaries there. Well last August my father past away so I thought in memory of their anniversary which is in October we would go & have a relaxing family weekend. I was told over the phone when making reservations that there was a jacuzzi at the pool and that the pool was heated...both of these were not true. The rooms were very small, the hallway smelt of old smoke, so I could tell it was a smoking establishment at some point and time. Which is fine, but it is something that people like to know. Did not tell me over the phone there is a $150.00 charge on your card for "possible" damages, I am the type of person I like to know everything up front. Yes, the charge was reversed however, I did not see the reverse charge for another week after we were back home! The front desk people were not polite, snippy and short also called when we were lost and the front desk person had no idea what street we needed to turn on to get to the Motel! Sedona is not very big and when you are telling the front desk person what rode you currently are on, it should not be that hard to say, "Go west until you hit...yada yada". Was not happy at all, then in addition to all this mess: when the manager sent me an email saying, "Thank you for your stay please tell us what you thought". I wrote a review and all I got back was, "Thank you for your response we look forward to you staying with us again." That clearly tells me that they do not read nor care about their reviews.

Room Tip: Make sure you are "really" viewing the right room & location of the room.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Elsa83
super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Hello, While we do heat the swimming pool to 82 degrees, when it is 98 degrees outside the pool can feel cold to some people. I am sorry you did not find it comfortable. As with most hotels we do a hold on customers credit cards until after check out to cover incidentals and such which is released upon check out, at that point it varies from bank to bank on how long it takes to show back up on your statement. I'm sorry your stay was anything less than satisfactory, I would be happy to discuss your stay directly if you would like to give me a call.