The Andante Inn of Sedona
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$120
$115
  • Breakfast included
$259
$335
$319
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$139
$594
$479
Official Site
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$287
$259
Hotels.com
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$179
$630
$585
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsgolden gooseroom was cleancontinental breakfastwould stay here againyogurtthe breakfast areathird floorfront desk staffoutdoor poolcoffee makershort drivered rocksgrand canyonmotelratesrefrigeratorsafeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Good value. Hotel is Good located and the rooms have a Nice view on the red rocks. Breakfast and internet are free. Rooms are clean.

• Stayed: July 2012
super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please come back again soon

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have stayed at many hotels/motels over the years and I have to say, this Super 8 Motel in Sedona, AZ was by far the worst that I have ever stayed in. I decided to take my mom to Sedona because this is where her and my dad would spend many of their wedding anniversaries there. Well last August my father past away so I thought in memory of their anniversary which is in October we would go & have a relaxing family weekend. I was told over the phone when making reservations that there was a jacuzzi at the pool and that the pool was heated...both of these were not true. The rooms were very small, the hallway smelt of old smoke, so I could tell it was a smoking establishment at some point and time. Which is fine, but it is something that people like to know. Did not tell me over the phone there is a $150.00 charge on your card for "possible" damages, I am the type of person I like to know everything up front. Yes, the charge was reversed however, I did not see the reverse charge for another week after we were back home! The front desk people were not polite, snippy and short also called when we were lost and the front desk person had no idea what street we needed to turn on to get to the Motel! Sedona is not very big and when you are telling the front desk person what rode you currently are on, it should not be that hard to say, "Go west until you hit...yada yada". Was not happy at all, then in addition to all this mess: when the manager sent me an email saying, "Thank you for your stay please tell us what you thought". I wrote a review and all I got back was, "Thank you for your response we look forward to you staying with us again." That clearly tells me that they do not read nor care about their reviews.

Room Tip: Make sure you are "really" viewing the right room & location of the room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Elsa83
super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Hello, While we do heat the swimming pool to 82 degrees, when it is 98 degrees outside the pool can feel cold to some people. I am sorry you did not find it comfortable. As with most hotels we do a hold on customers credit cards until after check out to cover incidentals and such which is released upon check out, at that point it varies from bank to bank on how long it takes to show back up on your statement. I'm sorry your stay was anything less than satisfactory, I would be happy to discuss your stay directly if you would like to give me a call.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

For a great value (even before our entertainment book discount) hotel, this was the way to go. We stayed 2 nights and had a good experience. The pool was nice on a hot day, having free breakfast in a town where you'd easily spend $20 on breakfast for a couple was a nice plus. Granted the breakfast is your typical continental style, but they had hard-boiled eggs as a nice source of protein to compliment the usual stuff (also want to mention that their waffles there had a nice vanilla flavor). Wireless high-speed Internet was great! Not sure if that whole town is on that new Internet service that's super fast, or if it was just what Super 8 had, but it was great for a Super 8 level place. The only cons were: doors slammed easily so sometimes would wake up to neighbor's doors slamming, bed was kinda hard. The tub had a few chipped spots so if that type of thing grosses out the ladies then keep that in mind, but didn't bother me. One last thing: if you're a walker or jogger, there's a huge subdivision that weaves back behind the Super 8 which was nice for morning exercise route since they don't have any exercise facilities at Super 8.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I appreciate it very much. I hope you had the oppurtunity to eat at the onsite restaurant the Golden Goose. Their food is excellent and Super 8 guest receive a 15% discount. Look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We have stayed at the Super 8 Sedona before and liked it. I made reservations for two nights. On the trip I realized that I needed a handicapped room. I called the motel directly and asked if they had a two bed handicap room. I repeated that we needed two beds several times. I was assured that there was no problem. When we arrived we were greeted pleasantly and checked in. When we got to the room there was one double bed. When we called the front desk, we were told all handicap rooms are one double bed. I love my daughter but we do not want to share a double bed. What if you have a care giver? Are you suppose to sleep in a double bed with them? We went back to the front desk and the male representative didn't want to deal with us because he didn't want us to yell at him. He kept telling me I had to have called the 1-800 number. I had the call record in my cell phone. We were told they would refund our money but they did not have any other room for us. It was 530 pm and we were left without any room and we were not suppose to yell at them! Trust me I wasn't yelling but I was mad. Ruth finally helped us find a motel a few blocks away that was a much lower quality of motel but had the handicap room with two double beds. It all worked out but it was not fun to experience. We also lost our bonus points but I am not sure I would want to use them for a Super 8 motel anyway

Room Tip: Old and shabby rooms. Try somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JudyH432
super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2012

I'd like to thank you for returning to our hotel, I'm glad you liked your stays in the past. I'm sorry someone misinformed you that our hotel has handicap rooms with 2 beds, our handicap rooms have always had only 1 queen size bed. I wish I could explain why someone told you it has 2 beds since the entire staff at the hotel knows it only has one, I can only guess that possibly a 3rd party provider (such as orbitz, expedia etc) that dosen't know the property may have had the wrong information but I don't know who you spoke with. Either way I am sorry for the error. I am glad Ruth was able to locate a room for you close by that fit your needs. Please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to check into it further. We would love to have you come back again!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

In the overpriced natural beauty of Sedona there is an oasis of a reasonably priced place to stay, and that is the Super 8. Its a bit tricky to find, I think I drove by it twice, its just off the western main road. The rooms were nice, maybe a bit run down. (But for the money a deal) The real winner was the shower, their shower there really worked! Usually most motel showers don't have enough water flow to get your hair clean. (I hate that!) I'd go back just to use the shower. There is food and fuel nearby and your not far from the little down town area. The whole area is stunningly beautiful. There are hiking and biking trails all over, and outside of town, the whole area is basically a park. You need a permit to use the park and there are kiosks all over that you can purchase the permit. Of note, there is also a state park (Red Rock) that is kind of in the center of the area, there is a separate use fee for it. It does have a nice visitor center and during a really hot day is worth a visit.
If you want to find the stream with Cathedral Rocks in the background there is a small city park, Crescent Moon Ranch... it is not well marked, kind of between down town and the state park. It is worth finding, this is where all the iconic Sedona images are shot. At dusk just follow all the photographers... Sedona is kind of pricey tourist town, but there are some cool galleries and gift shops and there is a lot to look at. There are places in Oak Creek, kind of north of town where you can get into the water. The drive to or from Flagstaff is scenic and a pleasant drive. If you do go, go off season. And watch out for the vortexes of alien energy!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeff T
super8gm, General Manager at The Andante Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you liked our beautiful town. Our hotel is close by to all of the things you mentioned as well as Red Rock State Park and Slide Rock State Park. Please come back soon.