Poco Diablo is the nicest (and most expensive) motel that I have stayed at. The property is located about a mile from the center of Sedona, but it is still conveniently located on a major street not far away from town. The property is a legitimate resort, with a pool, hot tub, spa, tennis courts and 9-hole par-3 golf course. The restaurant is average, but reasonably-priced.
The property has multiple 2-story buildings set up surrounding the golf course motel style, with every room accessible from the outside. About half of the rooms have a view of the course, while the other look out on parking areas. The room itself was the largest non-suite I have ever had. The furnishings are new, modern and stylish, the bed was comfortable and had a built-in reading lamp.
The service was exceptionally good. When my traveling companion cut her finger, the bellhop brought bandages to the room within minutes. The concierge was very helpful in directing us to area attractions and booking a jeep tour. The golf course was very well-maintained for a par-3 course, fun to play and not crowded, though the $15/person charge was a bit pricey for this small course. I was only there one night and did not have a chance to enjoy all of the features of the property like the tennis courts, pool and fitness room.
Overall, Poco Diablo is a step below the nicest resorts in both luxury and price, and the motel-style setup does not scream luxury, either. But it's an affordable, comfortable, fun, well-located property that I can easily recommend if you are looking for a nice place to stay in Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool(pool hrs 6AM-10PM), 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. The SPA at Poco Diablo brings a whole new meaning to relaxation, rejuvenation and wellness using sustainable products that originate from the land and the people of Arizona. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson