My wife and I stayed at Poco Diablo at the tail end of a St. Patrick's Day weekend trip to Sedona, and were quite impressed. While we had only one night at the property, it's already on our agenda for our next trip to the area.
Poco Diablo is owned and operated by the Yavapai Indian tribe, and is located on the southern end of Sedona between Oak Creek and Sedona. It features scenic views, a "pitch and putt" golf course, and all the amenities one would expect for this area.
Parking is adequate, though late night arrivals may have to walk a bit to get to one's room. The grounds are clean and well-kept.
Our room was spacious and the king sized bed was quite comfortable. This was a standard room, no suite with kitchenette, and was clean and airy, with a view of the golf course and surrounding mountains.
Staff was friendly and efficient, and while we weren't able to sample the dining facilities due to our schedule, we definitely intend to stay here on our next trip north. We were particularly pleased with the free in-room WiFi, which we used to plan activities.
A necessarily brief review due to the length of our stay, but we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool(pool hrs 6AM-10PM), 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. The SPA at Poco Diablo brings a whole new meaning to relaxation, rejuvenation and wellness using sustainable products that originate from the land and the people of Arizona. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson