I stayed here for 4 nights, I was attending a seminar that was held here and thought it would be a Luxury place but instead It was just OK. Our room did not get cleaned one day, we came back at 5PM and it was just as we left it, no clean towels, no made beds. We called and got somebody to come and clean but that should not need to happen at a hotel that touts itself as a resort! Our water bottles were not replaced daily (2 bottles a day) and our bed sheets were not changed except when they came and cleaned it late and we were in the room watching them clean. I hate to have to ask for things that are supposed to come with the price we paid.
The sleep number beds were interesting, but not very comfortable and one of them was disconnected and we had to have a service man come and plug it in because there was a mess of too many things that needed to be plugged in and not enough outlets!
The food was so-so, and the room service was strange. We got food but no utensils, and had to wait for them while the food got very cold! Not my favorite thing. Lots of spacy people working at this place.
Several times a day somebody rode around the lawn area, which I think was supposed to be a putting green, blowing a LOUD horn to scare the birds. This scared me, the birds flew away but came right back, while I will never come back here again!
Finally, and most grossly, the pool was shut down for a day because a child pooped in it. They did not change the water, which is what they should have done and instead I imagine it was treated with chemicals, yuck! This is not a be-back for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool(pool hrs 6AM-10PM), 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. The SPA at Poco Diablo brings a whole new meaning to relaxation, rejuvenation and wellness using sustainable products that originate from the land and the people of Arizona. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Cancelon, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson