“Comfortable stay”
Review of Poco Diablo Resort

Poco Diablo Resort
Ranked #16 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed 1 night as part of Trafalgar tour. Room clean and comfortable, directly accessed from outside. Coffee making facilities provided.

Premises nice with view of Sedona surrounds. Pool and gym area looked ok but didn't use. Front desk staff very helpful with our questions and requests.

Meals and meals area were pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Poco Diablo Resort

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went here for me and my husbands honeymoon and the beds are awful I told the lady I needed a soft bed for my back and she said ok. We get to the resort and the bed is as hard as a rock. I asked where the sleep number bed is and the lady said they bought new ones. I didn't get any sleep and was so disapointed.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed December 30, 2012

poco diablo is a really beautiful place to stay. the staff is friendly and knowledgable. the room was big with a great view. we took advantage of the massage facilities and loved getting pampered. the resort is in a great location close to the art galleries and shops. i would not hesitat to recommend this place to anyone. we loved it!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gail L
Reviewed December 29, 2012

A little tucked away but a gem! We only stayed 1 night but we were very happy with the large very clean room. Staff was very friendly and knowledgable. They offer a smal golf course for a very small fee and tennis at no aditional charge.

Room Tip: We got a room with 2 queen beds. There were 4 of us. The room was very large.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jenny W
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was my third time to Sedona so I have what to compare this trip with. Our room wasn't the cleanest. There was a huge dead bug on the floor when we arrived and stains on the sofa. The furniture itself was clean, but sort of old looking. We had a pretty good view of the grounds and the mountains in the background. The fitness center was pretty complete which I liked because I work out on vacations. Although I didn't play golf at the resort I noticed the course was very tiny, maybe 70-80 yards a hole on average. The resort staff was friendly and very eager to server or assist in anyway which was appreciated. The restaurant is nothing special, but ok enough. The resort itself is located on the edge of town so nothing is within walking distance except a couple of hiking trails. Overall the stay was decent enough and I would stay again at Poco Diablo if I got a decent rate, but there are better places in town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has a view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lon W
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great Location, Great Staff. This was the first visit to Poco, and It won't be our last. The room was very clean, and the view of the executive golf course was very pleasant. The location is just far enough away from town that it's quiet, yet very convenient.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob K
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was our second visit to Poco Diablo and we were completely satisfied. Who wouldn't with the location and all of the amenities. I booked the hotel for the Thanksgiving Holidays. One of the good things is their proximity which is a little out of town so you can travel the opposite direction to all of the beautiful hikes and to Oak Grove Village to shop. Since it was a holiday weekend it was crowded in town but once you rounded the curve and drove into Poco Diablo it was so quiet. We were also able to barbecue by the creek and use the facilities of the Villas for our thanksgiving dinner (barbecue and tables). Will come agin when the town isn't quite so crowded, but who could blame them.Perfect weather and serene beauty from every angle.

The bed was a little firm for my tastes but it might not bother others. Clean rooms and great facilities.

Room Tip: We've only stayed in the 600 rooms overlooking the golf course and loved the beauty of it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple