My sister and I met from opposite sides of the country and were pleasantly surprised that Poca Diablo, while on the main highway, had rooms situated down the hill and away from traffic noise. The room was good sized. The only problem was it did not have lights over the coffee pot area or the logical spot for the suitcases so we were literally in the dark.
The great treat was the menu and food at the restaurant. We stayed 4 nights and every night was a special treat. The chef does a great job and we felt costs were reasonable. If nothing else, it is worth a trip to the restaurant for the great meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool(pool hrs 6AM-10PM), 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. The SPA at Poco Diablo brings a whole new meaning to relaxation, rejuvenation and wellness using sustainable products that originate from the land and the people of Arizona. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson