Los Abrigados Resort and Spa
$199
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$130
BestWestern.com
$356
$255
Kimpton
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$139
Hotels.com
Enchantment Resort(Sedona)
$405
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
1,148 results
All reviewstoaster ovenminiature golfkids poolpickle barbedroom suitegrounds are beautifultennis courtstimeshare presentationsmall kitchenoak creek breweryliving areamain poolsales pitchfitness centermain buildingshopping and restaurantshot tub
Reviewed October 25, 2004

We arrived at Los Abrigados on Fri., Sept. 24. The staff was courteous, friendly and very efficient as they greeted us. We are first time timeshare owners utilizing the property we purchased earlier in the year. Everything went off without a hitch. The room was clean, all appliances worked, no insects and the staff cleaned our room without any loss of personal property.
Breakfast at the Hitching Post and the Coffee Pot Resturants are highly recommended: good service, great food, plentious portions. The Red Planet Diner has a great family atmosphere, but my preference is the Highway Cafe for lunch.
Judi's Resturant has a wonderful ambience, good prices, great selections for dinner and "must try" desserts.
Plenty of great places nearby to visit: Grand Canyon, Sunset Crater,Meteor Crater, excellent horseback riding tours at Apache stables near the Grand Canyon and Trail Horse Adventure in Sedona. Skydiving in Cottonwood, and ATV tours, be sure to specify a less rugged trail if you're new to ATV riding.
Best buys for Native American jewelry and pottery was on Hwy 89A, North, heading up the Oak Creek Canyon Road, off the side of the road near the Dairy Queen, at an open market.
Dinner at any of the resturants at our resort was good/ staff was very attentive.
Checkout was quick and unevenful. We had a great time and look forward to going back again.

9  Thank outtacontrol
Reviewed October 25, 2004

After we had booked 3 nights for ourselves and another couple I read some of the reviews on Trip Advisor. Some were very unflattering. However, we were relieved to find our suites very clean, comfortable, and spacious. We ate at 2 of the restaurants and were very pleased with the service and the meals. All in all we were very satisfied with our choice and would go back anytime.

8  Thank goofynewfy
A TripAdvisor Member
New York, NY
Reviewed October 18, 2004

My friend and I just returned from a week at Los Abrigados Resort & Spa, where we had wonderful stay during our first visit to Sedona. We were in a Jerome suite which was quite large, very clean, with televisions in both the living area and in the bedroom (which had two double beds just as we requested). We were in a 2nd floor unit with a terrace overlooking a duck pond with a fountain, which was quite peaceful in the early morning and late evening. The separate kitchenette was a nice amenity, if just to have fresh coffee with real half-n-half in the morning. We also found the location to be excellent - a few steps away from Tlaquepaque, a lovely shopping area with some decent eateries if you don't feel like getting on the road again after a day enjoying the scenery. Or you can just dine at one of the Resort's 3 on site restaurants - we tried Steaks N Sticks and the food was quite good. We also indulged in hot stone massages at the spa - one of the best hot stone massages I've had thus far. All in all, I would definitely recommend this resort and would book it again when next in Sedona.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Colorado Springs, CO
Reviewed October 5, 2004

My wife and I have been going to Sedona for the last 10 years, and always stay at Los Abrigatos, because it's the best resort in town, hands down!

We returned last week after going down for seven days to celebrate our anniversary. The room was wonderful, the amenities exceptional, and the service as good as we always remember it.

Our room was on the upper level, with a balcony overlooking a pond with a fountain and we fed the ducks every morning. The environment was very quiet and comfortable, and the room had cable TV, movies, a CD and DVD player, along with a small kitchenette, with a sink, microwave and toaster.

We arranged for a jeep tour the day after our arrival, and a train ride up Verde Canyon later in the week, all through Guest Services. All in all, it was an incredible week in paradise!

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 15, 2004

My husband and I booked a 5-night stay at Los Abrigados through International Interval. The directory indicated a five-star emblem. Upon arrival we were very disappointed. The room furnishing were shabby, the air conditioner was loud and woke us up thoughout the night. There were no cable amenities and no room service. The rate was $200 per night. With the rate and the 5-star rating we believed we would be staying in an up-scale resort. Much to our dismay we wouldn't even consider this a resort!! Upon returning home I contacted Interval International to lodge a complaint and they informed me that we were not listed with Interval International and we were overcharged and referred me back to Los Abrigados. I spoke to a rude and abrupt women named Lisa and she advised me to contact who ever charged our credit card. We were surprised to discover that Hotels did the billing not Interval International. I have written letters to Interval International with out one response. My husband and I are selling our time share. Why be affliated with Interval when you can go though Hotels. com. Bottom line. Los Abrigados should be sued for false advertisement. The rooms haven't been updated since the 70's. The office staff we dealt with were rude. I think I'll send a few more letters!!!! C. Carranza

For those of you who have read this complaint are probably asking yourself why didn't they complain while they were there?? Good question. We had jeep tours, and the Grand Canyon tour booked. We really didn't want to spend the time looking for another hotel or have the hotel staff put us in another shabby room.

23  Thank TinaSanPedro