My boyfriend and I have travelled quite a bit, and The Enchantment has definitly stood out above the rest. It has been over a year and a half since we've stayed there, but already we are planning on going back next spring.
From the moment you drive into Sedona you are amazed at the beauty... My experience was one I will never forget for the rest of my life. Pulling into the resort you are escorted to the lobby, and shown to your casita. We were in a Jr. casita. This room was one of the most gorgeous rooms we have ever stayed in. The decor was very soothing and the music playing was relaxing (I even bought the resort cd before we left!) We had a Balcony off our room with spectacular views of the rocks!!
Just when I thought nothing could get any better I went to the spa.... OMG!! Now I have been to many spas and have gotten many treatments/massages but nothing even compares to the 90-minute hot stone massage I received!!!!!! I was never relaxed as much as I was then... Wow.... thinking back to it now, it was heaven!!! The Spa was amazing, the Grotto was neat. The pool was very cool with beautiful views all around you.
The food was out of this world!!! They have the biggest wine list I've ever seen. If you can enjoy their Sunday Brunch, GO FOR IT!!! They had Rack of Lamb, shrimp, stuffed french toast.... DELICIOUS!!!! Definitly worth the price!
Every morning when you wake up and open your front door you will find small orange juice's that are out of this world! We looked forward to these every morning (we even looked online to buy this, unfortunately you cannot :( ) Hopefully you love the scent of mesquite wood... that's all you smell!
My boyfriend and I each night went to the lobby and played checkers, it was very quiet and we always felt secluded.
From the time you pull into the resort to the time you leave, you will never find a place as relaxing as this one. Enjoy your stay and absorb everything.... if only every day was so peaceful...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo