This place is truly paradise. You can stay in rooms at Enchantment Resort or in rooms right at Mii Amo Spa. Either way you can get a Spa Package to include treatments and all the classes, meditations, and other services offered by Mii Amo. Since I live in Phoenix, I go here, usually staying at the Spa rather than on the Enchantment side, at least once every year. I know there are other places in Sedona I could go, and I've been to most of them over the years, but nowhere in Sedona even comes close to comparing to this place.
A 3 night stay, with 2 90 minute and 4 60 minute treatments is usually about $2,000, and worth it. That price includes everything, including all meals, treatments, and a variety of classes (yoga/pilates/cooking/tea tasting/meditation/nature hikes/mountain biking/cultural music/stargazing, etc.). The views from all the rooms at the spa are incredible and the food at Mii Amo Cafe is light, healthy and balanced.
The number of treatment choices is incredible and the quality of the service providers is unmatched in my opinion. They have a health bar where you can get smoothies, wheat grass, etc. and everything from there is always top notch. The service is always excellent from everyone from the front desk, bell guys, spa attendant, etc. They value you as a customer and treat you with respect you would deserve as a customer in an elite resort.
The spa itself is huge and between activities, you can hang out there, inside or outside the locker rooms, read a book, take a swim in a choice of pools, sit in a choice of spas, shop in the gift shop full of cool stuff, or meditate in a special room designed for meditation. There are many hikes you can take, and I always run a couple of miles every day around the resort.
I have stayed there 10 or so times and can't see myself going anywhere else in the near future. And, I'm all about change and variety in life, but I can't not go here, I love it so much. I haven't had any bad experiences at this place (except one annoying bell guy that wouldn't leave my room even though I already tipped him, but I got over that pretty quick).
It's truly heaven on earth and when I leave I feel totally refreshed, relaxed, and looking forward to my next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo