We had booked several nights at the Enchantment Resort, but had to cancel three days before our scheduled arrival because a close family member was killed in a surfing accident. We called the reservations department and explained the situation immediately upon learning of the tragedy, but were told that our $575 deposit would not be refunded, no matter what the circumstances. The hotel did say that we could use the deposit for a future stay within a year, but the entire experience left a very bad taste in our mouths. For a place supposedly concerned with wellness and positive "energy," the lack of sympathy in the face of tragedy was quite jarring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels and HotelQuickly so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo