We stayed three nights earlier this week. The resort location is phenomonal, very remote, and the scenery is stunning. Ate dinner one night by the fireplace at Tii Gavo, very good food, the waitress was a little distracted by a few guys there to see her and seemed more interested in the costume party she was going to later that night, however after they left, she was very friendly and attentive.
The Yavapai was awesome, great food, excellent wine suggestion and we again ate outdoors with the view of the stars.
We opted for 1 Bedroom Hacienda room. It was very spacious, however, it hadn't been updated in quite sometime. We were a little weary when the bellman opened up our room for us and his first comments was "it's not the best view....". Everything was very adequate and we could have paid more to have a nicer view and nicer room, next time we'll know and it had no negative impact on our stay at all. For the age of the furnishings, knicks in the walls and blinds that wouldn't work $400 plus seemed a little steep.
The concierge was extremely friendly and helpful. The bellman and front desk staff were friendly as well.
Did some hiking right out of the resort, it was great!
Spent a day at the spa, we did a 90 minute couples massage and it was wonderful, very attentive and an excellent massage. The Mi Amo spa is a beautiful facility, our only complaint was the attitude of the two male desk clerks at the spa when we arrived for our appointment. Very arrogant young men, I'm sure they will either grow up or not be there long.
There are accomodations in the Mi Amo Spa, next time we might try that for it's proximity to the Spa itself.
Again , very beautiful resort, just be prepared to pay for it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo