We loved this resort. Located in its own mini Grand Canyon, the scenery from every angle was stunning.
The rooms are adequate - not super luxurious but spacious, well laid out and great value for money compared with some other places we stayed on the same trip.
F&B was 4 star rather than 5 but perfectly adequate.
The real star was the canyon we were in, and the endless opportunities to hike and mountain bike.
And the spa was really 5 star. Great gym, healthy food option at the spa for the health-conscious.
I'd return in a flash. And is outdoor action in a stunning vista is your thing, go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo