The resort is INCREDIBLE in every way. It is in one of the most breathtaking locations that you'll ever find a resort - worldwide. We had junior suite and it way roomy, well laid out, and the bathroom was amazing. So, so relaxing. Loved the fireplace. We drove up to the gate, gave them our name and drove to check-in. A bell person and receptionist greeted us by name as we got out of the car. Check-in was a breeze - less than five minutes The bellman/tour guide showed us around the main building, explained where meals were served, showed us all the pools, explained the map and then jumped in a golf cart to lead us to our room (we followed in our car). Their website makes it seem like the resort is a bit more spread out than it really is. It has lots of land - but the main part of the resort is fairly compact and in fact - all of the dining is in one central building. The lower part of the building also has the pool and tennis courts attached. Our bellman Dev made sure we had everything we needed. We requested extra towels, kleenex and luggage racks. They were all in our room within an hour. Each night maid service brings you complimentary bottles of water and any other items that you request. Each morning they leave orange juice and a newspaper outside of your door. Parking is easy and plentiful. Rooms are quiet. We were disappointed that there were not daily Native American educational/entertainment programs at the resort. The resort itself is built into the side of Boynton Canyon - one of the most scared and spiritual Native American locations in the area. Yet - they only have engaging activities regarding native culture a few times per week (none in the three days we were there). My other quibble - it was Spring Break week - one of the busiest times of the year and it was almost impossible to get a chair at the pool area. Extra chairs/lounges would have been nice. Towel service was exceptional though. The biggest surprise - extremely limited cell and internet service. You're in a canyon peeps - disconnect :). However - the downside of this is that there is a huge reliance on concierge staff to help make reservations and solve issues because guests can't use their cell phones to do things for themselves. When concierge staff are busy (which they always are) - this can be frustrating. Also - concierge is limited in places that they refer you to. Apparently they have a special relationship with Pink Jeep Tours, which were sold out for the week. Yet - they never suggested other tour companies to guests without prior reservations. It pays for you to read trip advisor ahead of time and do your own research. Remember to do that before you get there and find no internet service. the BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT - food and the service in the restaurants. We had major issues with both and I'll put those comments under my review for Tii Gavo. Just remember - you're a good 20 minutes form Sedona for any other food choices, so chances are, you'll be eating at least breakfast at the resort. Let's just say it is amazing that bad service can practically ruin your well laid plan for a great vacation....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo