As soon as we stepped out if the car we were greeted by the valet, who akso proceed to give us a tour and assisted us to our room. The room was very spacious for our party of three. Every host, waiter, or service person was so friendly and helpful. That was such a nice bonus! Every morning we were delivered oj and newspaper. The trials behind the resort is a perfect "beginners" type of trail. All with amazing views. Another great perk was all of the daily activites, like pilates or yoga in the flow room. Or the option to use tge resorts mt bikes or tennis courts. All included in your stay. The spa has so many choices of treatment, you will definitely find one that will work for you. Between my girlfriends and I - we all had different treatments and we all left so relaxed and glowing! All the restaurants were super yummy- a little pricey, but worth it. Dinner at che a chi, was another amazing experience. The Wine and entrees were delicious. A beautiful setting, with awesome service and amenities. We all agreed to bring iur husbands next year.
* only one small issue, very difficult to get a signal. This was important for three ladies with families to check on. However maybe a great way to truly "disconnect" . We had to go to the main lobby to make phone calls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo