That is a place everyone must go before the end of your life here. It is really a magic place, nice people all the time smiling, a real smile and trying very hard and very honest to be nice helpful.
Was one of the best bed I used in my life, I dreamed almost every night and the bed was so comfortable and soft.
the food is really good, the price is not the best price in the world but make me remember that money is to pay for memories and this place is really a great memory to have forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Preferred Hotels so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo