My wife and I travel annually this time of year to Enchantment. The grounds are lovely, the staff seemed to have one phrase for any request that we made. "No Problem" Want a firepit set up for a few of our friends to sit around after dinner, with blankets--"No Problem". Want to have dinner in the lounge, order from either restaurants menu, grow the party to 10--"No Problem".
It is a beautiful part of the world, great spa, attentive service. wonderful, wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Preferred Hotels and Evoline ltd so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo