“We will return!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 49 Hotels in Sedona
Nashville, Tennessee
“We will return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Every year, we head to Arizona for some big sky, dry air, and sunshine. We stayed at Enchantment for the first time this year, and it is our new favorite place. Beautiful accommodations, a wonderful spa with a variety of classes, delicious, healthy food, and the most beautiful setting I have ever seen. The scenery is breathtaking. I hope to celebrate my birthday there every year!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dana M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (600)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I could not be happier with this resort! For once, the online pictures and brochures that I looked at prior to booking actually capture what this resort looks like. I'm so used to booking hotels based on the online photos, only to be sorely disappointed once I arrive. Not with this hotel! The Enchantment Resort is nestled away in the red rock mountains. The back drop is breath taking, the grounds are well manicured, and there are deer everywhere! We had a beautiful casita with an outdoor patio that faced the red rocks. Each morning my husband and I would drink our coffee and eat our breakfast on the patio. We enjoyed the peace and quiet while we watched the deers graze a short distance away. The Mi Amo spa is also incredible. I had two treatments which were tailored to my individual needs (you answer a long questionaire which helps them determine what you need); both offered pure relaxation and left me wanting more. If the spa is not for you, there are plenty of other things to do. For example, relax by the pools, play tennis, go for a hike, or bike ride. We also took a Pink Jeep tour to the Grand Canyon which was a nice one day excursion. If you are going to visit Sedona, I beg you to stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We visited this property just to see what it looked like and for lunch at the cafe...The views are magnificent, as is true for a lot of places in Sedona...but this property is up the mountain a bit and you actually are closer to the red rocks that make it such a special place. We just had salads and a glass of wine for lunch while enjoying the beautiful views. It's a luxury property and the prices reflect that...we knew that going in so were not disappointed....our food was excellent for what we wanted and ordered. If you want to get away from the tourist crowd in downtown and enjoy a leisurely lunch in a beautiful location, Enchantment will fill the bill.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
kansas city, mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is an absolutely beautiful place to relax and enjoy nature's beauty. You are completely surrounded by the red rocks! There are lots of activities available every day. The Mi Amo cafe was wonderful. I have nothing but great things to say about the "bellboys". They were ALWAYS cheerful and ready to help in any way, always smiling. One, in particular, Luke, was exceptional, which is really a compliment since they were all so great!
The standard room was VERY clean, although small. The junior suite was fantastic!
There are so many different spa services it's hard to pick!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank funtraveler09
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Enchantment resort has a reputation as a luxury get away in the stunning red rock country of Sedona AZ. And the site of the property could not be MORE spectacular surrounded as it is by beautiful Boynton Canyon. The primary feature I like about the property is the easy proximity to canyon hiking trails. This was my second visit here, both times as part of a small group. Each time, I was booked I to a junior suite. These rooms are comfortably sized and appointed but nothing about them would make you say wow! I imagine for most rooms the wow factor comes from the views- which can make you forgive almost anything. The stunning canyon by day and the amazing stars at night. Of course I would not know about this as on my first trip my room overlooked the employee parking lot and on this most recent trip my room was down in a hole overlooking the ditch. Unless the place was totally overbooked why would the hotel do this to a customer? Of course I realize groups are often getting a discount but so what? I am a present and future client - it would seem worth it to make a good impression. Besides the ditch view the room had a couple of other deficiencies adding up to disappointment. The blind on one window had a piece off that was lying across the back of the couch. The fire-place (not needed) did not work. Minor, but Enchantment has an image it's price point should live to. But the final straw was the lack of hot water. This actually did motivate me to complain and despite assurances of repairs I took freezing cold showers after each hike. The apology was a shopping bag of spa products. A nice thought in a way - although a bit clueless as all the gels and liguids were in containers OVER the TSA mandated 3 oz. so I left the with a member of the group who lives in PHX. Go to red rock country it is spectacular. But stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view and towards the back part of the property.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Heartlander_11
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I came as an exhibitor for a conference on property. The meeting rooms were great with the option of open windows overlooking the red rocks! The food was great, staff was helpful, honestly I was impressed.

The location is AMAZING!! You are literally set in the middle of the Red Rocks. There are walkways, trails, fountains all for your enjoyment.

This is the true Sedona experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
charlotte, north carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

A great way to unwind. No need to get back in our car until we checked out. Everything we needed was there. We stayed in enchantment junior suite. Comfy, clean, with large bath. fantastic views. The 5 pools on site meant we never had a crowded pool. We took advantage of the many complimentary activities offered at the resort and spa. Took a guided hike, yoga class, guided meditation, and used the bikes. Hiked the trails right from the resort and visited the vortex. Ate at each restaurant; each meal was great. Most meals are pricey, but there are some reasonable choices. The 180 view offered a happy hour type special 6 for 6. All of the staff were excellent and helpful. Will be back.

• Stayed September 2013