Where desert and forest kiss, the Enchantment Resort is nestled in the Secret Wilderness of the Coconino National Forest, upon 70 acres of gorgeous red rock terrain.
After a warm welcome from Enchantment Resort staff, we rested in our fire-lit pueblo-style room. The next morning we awoke to a day filled with activity options laced with magical service. Its friendly staff is what really makes the Enchantment Resort rock. Coupled with the happy hoopla from Suzy Lande in the resort's Activities Center sharing her exercise tips and free style hula hoops. Ms. Lande further set us up with complimentary mountain bikes with safety equipment for the nearby trails, a hiking map that took us around the curious canyon as well as Doe Mountain about a mile past the resort. Few trails offer the display of eye candy contained within the colorful Boynton Canyon and surrounding areas.
From start to finish, Boynton Canyon has it all, Ancient Indian ruins with awe-inspiring sights, lush forest, seasonal rain waterfalls and treasured trails lined with Alligator Juniper. The plants and wildlife move naturally between the resort and the wilderness with the area's number of species per acre being one of the highest found anywhere in the world. This panoramic view is shared by the cactus wren, doves, hawks and the hummingbirds that hover to sip nectar from the surrounding flora.
That evening we were pleasantly suprised to find our waiter, Ben Silver, a magician serving up delicious food accompanied by tasty tricks at the View 180, one of the many options at the Enchantment Resort. Our final day was filled with a rousing rally on the tennis courts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo