I worked in the hotel industry for many of years and I know what customer service is about. Their well trained staff were so polite... It was such a pleasure to not hear the slang, like "Have a good one" or, "Hows it going".... Always thank you and so professional...
I felt like it was a little, Stepford Wives also like the previous comments. They have "Golf Carts"
that run continually around the clock... and if you even sneeze they are right there.... I felt somewhat claustrophobic... The $500 per night charge for the Jr. Suite was a bit much... The
room was small and so was the balcany. The beds were too hard and I woke up with a backache almost every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo, a destination spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo